Pulses

Stiles and Hope got to Mystic Falls.

"So, who should we ask?" Hope asks

"I think we should get to their library, I'm sure they have some information about him."

"Looking for someone?" a policeman asks.

"Actually, yeah. Do you happen to know about a man, Klaus Mikaelson?" Hope asks.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"It's for...a project. For school."

"The town is pretty small. Aaa...you must be students from the Salvatore School. Althought...they have books and legends about him."

"I just want to know if he still lives here."

"Oh, no. He left a long time ago. He used to live in New Orleans, among his family. Unfortunately, he is dead."

"He died?"

"Yes. It was said that he died so that his child could leave. But no one knows about his child. Some say they are dead too."

"His relatives......they are still alive?"

"Not sure. Again, I'm just a policeman. But since you asked about him...it means only one thing. You are supernatural."

"What? No. We are just...humans."

"Right...no worries. I know about vampires, werewolves, witches...you need to be careful."

"Wait, witches? Do you happen to know a witch?"

"Yes, but she doesn't live here anymore, after some...tragic events."

"Well, thank you...mr."

"Donovan. Matt Donovan."

"Pleasure. My name is Hope Tate and this is Stiles Stilinski."

"Nice to meet you. I gotta go, cause I'm still working, but, if you want to know more about supernatural, you need to talk Alaric Saltzman."

"Where can I find him?"

"He is actually at the bar. Right there."

"Are we allowed to go there?" Stiles asks.

"I repet. It's a small town. Nobody cares how old you are."

"Thank you again, Matt! It's that alright?" Hope says.

"Yeah, no problem. I feel young again."

Stiles and Hope head into the bar. They ask the barman about Alaric Saltzman.

"That must be me." a man who was sitting there responds. "Can I help you?"

"Yes. My name is Hope tate. He is my friend, Stiles Stilinski. He came from Beacon Hills to find some answers."

"California? Wow, you must really need them if you came here."

"Yeah. I met Matt Donovan and he told me that you know about the Mikaelsons."

"How do you heard about them?"

"It's a long story, but I need to know if they are still alive."

"And why should I trust you?"

"Because I'm Klaus's daughter."

"What? How is possible? I thought she died."

"Honestly, I don't really have memories about my past and I was hoping, since my family is formed by witches, I thought why should I not ask them to help me?"

"Your family has witches in their origins, true, but it's not just about that. Hope...you have something from each creature: witch, from your origins, werewolf, like your mother, and vampire...like your father."