The honor code

Hope was trying to reach Stiles and Scott, but no one was answering. She knew something has happened. Then, she received an email from Freya.

<< Just got into town. Feel free to call me, so we can meet.

284673849

Freya>>

Hope decided to meet with Freya ASAP at a nice bar, since it's midnight and the restaurants ae closed.

"Um...hi!" Hope says.

hi!" Hope says

"Omg...so, it's true...you are Hope." Freya hugs Hope. "Sorry, you don't know me at all and I just hug you, but...I missed you so much."

"Who are you exactly?"

"I'm your aunt, Freya, and one of your fathers siblings."

"So, there's more of you?"

"Yes. You see, I'm gonna tell you everything that you need to know. I'm the oldest sibling and I'm a witch."

"So, you can teach me magic?"

"Wait...you don't have your powers?"

"No...after thefire accident, I don't remember how I lost my powers."

"Well, I'm gonna help you with that. But first, we need to get to know each other. Ask me anything."

"Are my parents still alive?"

"Unfortunately no, sweetie. They died protecting you."

A tear falls to Hope's cheeck.

"You look exactly like your mother. She was a powerful Alpha."

"So, she was a werewolf?"

"Oh, yes. And a really special one. Her name was Hayley. She loved you with all her heart."

"What about dad?"

"Niklaus...he was also special. He was a hibrid. Half werewolf, half vampire. Really complicated story, but he was the most feared creature before you were born. I will be honest, he was a villain in others stories...but to us...he was a loving sibling. And a great father. You changed him so much."

"I wish I have had met him."

"Yeah...at least you still have me, your aunt Rebekah and your uncle, Kol. They are much younger than me and Nik. And also, you have a younger cousin. My son."

"Really?"

"Yes. Maybe one day you'll meet him."

Hope gets a text about Lydia's injury. Short story, she was attacked by Peter Hale.