Chapter 4

A/N: Thanks for reading so far! You won't believe what happens!!

A blue cloud appeared in the center of the clearing. The creature from my vision stepped out of the cloud, wearing some sort of robes and a metal glove. He looked around, then he looked at Doctor Strange.

"Oh yeah," Doctor Strange threw a rock. "You're much more of a 'Thanos',"

"I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission," Thanos said in a deep voice.

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts," Doctor Strange stood up.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked.

"Let me guess. Your home?"

Thanos nodded and raised the glove. The entire landscape was replaced with a completely new visual. There were other creatures walking around and the atmosphere was blue. There were trees and buildings everywhere.

"It was. And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution," Thanos explained.

"Genocide," Doctor Strange rolled his eyes in disgust.

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos continued.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet," Doctor Strange said sarcastically.

"I'm a survivor," Thanos corrected him.

"Who wants to murder trillions," Doctor Strange said.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers," He demonstrated. "And they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy,"

"And then what?" Doctor Strange asked.

"I finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills,"

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours," Yellow circles appeared at Doctor Strange's hands.

"Our?" Thanos looked confused.

I looked at my dad, who was hurtling a building on top of Thanos, who was crushed by it.

"Piece of cake Quill," Tony flew away from the building.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill started to fly towards the building. The building started to glow purple, then exploded. Thanos stood in the center of the floating ruble, and his metal glove glowed red. Thanos yelled and waved the glove in the air. The floating ruble turned to blackbirds, and they started to attack Tony.

Peter jumped down and shot a web at Thanos' eye. Drax came out from his hiding place and slashed Thanos' leg with one of his knives. Drax tried to stab Thanos again, but he threw him into a pile of debris. Doctor Strange created a sparkly stick and hit Thanos repeatedly. Thanos grabbed the stick and broke it, sending Doctor Strange backward. I saw Quill jump on a few floating rocks, so Doctor Strange sent a few yellow circles for him to jump on. Quill jumped over Thanos and placed an explosive on his back.

Quill turned to face Thanos and flipped him off. "Boom!" He yelled as he jumped backward and into the small portal that Doctor Strange had created.

The red cape wrapped itself around the metal glove and Peter appeared through one of the portals.

"Magic!" Peter yelled and punched Thanos in the face and fell back into a portal. "More magic!" He appeared on the opposite side and grabbed Thanos's head. He jumped back into a portal, then appeared on the other side once again. "Magic with a kick!" He yelled and kicked Thanos in the face and jumped into another portal. He jumped out of another one. "Magic with a-" He was interrupted by Thanos grabbing him by the neck and slamming him to the ground.