Grandma

Hello everyone, i'm sincerely sorry for my grammar. Here's an UD ^___^ this story was just my made up.

~~~~~

I woke up at 11:30 am, i know it was too late. I was like interneting all day long yesterday until 3am.

I went at the kitchen to grab some foods. But there's no one. Impossible.

I went to the playroom to see my lil brother, but he wasn't there too. But why? Is he asleep? That's really impossible.

I did went to all the corners of our house, but i found no one.

I can hear water outside. Aha, the garden!

I saw my grandma, she was watering the plants. It was actually one of her hobbies.

"Oh you're awake. I've waiting for you to wake up." Well, she should've wake me up.

She seats at her wheelchair. Right, she is too old. Almost 87? How could i forget that!

We had our long talk at the garden. The cold wind surrounds us. So cold, that it's like snow.

Suddenly my phone rung. "Hello?" Mom had been calling me 7 times and i didn't see that coming.

"Sweetheart..." she was sobbing so hard, where is she?

"Yeah mom? Why are you sobbing?"

"Your....."

"Your what?"

"Your grandma had passed away. Just now."

"Mom, you must be insane. Grandma's her------" i looked behind me and saw that grandma was not there. What the fudge!

"Mom, i just saw her here beside me. We're talking awhile ago. Why didn't you told me earlier!?"

What i thought was, she was bidding her goodbye to me. I didn't even know what will i do that time.