Highschool Stories

We we're having our English Meeting that time at the AVR at 5th floor. I was really hungry so I went to our teacher to say that I'm going to the ground floor to get food. She agreed. Then when I was done getting food at ground floor.

I was alone now at the 4th floor, I really want to check the 4th floor if there's someone or anybody at their classrooms. When I checked all the classrooms there were no students even at the bathroom.

When I was going to go at 5th floor, someone screamed very loud. I freaked out so I run very fast.

Some teachers also told us their experience at 4th floor... But I will not place their names...

Ms.________: I was alone at the computer laboratory of high school at 4th floor. When I was doing something, I heard someone's footsteps coming here. But I thought it was Ms._______, because of her heels. She was the only one who wears heels at school.

Then the footsteps stopped infront of the door, I thought to myself that she was trying to scare me. Then I decided to open the door, when I opened the door no one's in there.

This one was still the same teacher who told that story.

Ms.______ : We will have our meeting at 12pm. Mrs______ told me that she will just text me if it was now the time for the meeting, so I agreed. I also told her that I'm doing something here at Highschool computer laboratory. It was now past 12, but I received no text or even calls. So I waited again, when I looked beside me I saw Mrs._____. She told me that it was now already time to our meeting, I told her that wait up I was doing something.

After a few minutes, something bothered me. How will Mrs._______ will appeared at the window?? The window beside me doesn't have floor next to it! It means the window next to me was the end near of the building. So I was really scared that time.