Games 1.0

Hey guys. This is actually a game. I did this so that this book will not be a little bit boring. Y'all know. Thanks! I just got this game from the book of KZone.

So this is all you gotta do: Just fill/choose in the blank spaces.

CREDITS TO KZONE PHILIPPINES

Please feel free to comment yours!

-----

ATTACK OF THE MAD LIBS!

My name is (Your name)  and I am running away from someone, no, something that's after me inside this house. What will they do if they catch me? Will they (cast spell a on me/ eat me/ imprison me for all eternity)?

But wait, I haven't done anything wrong! All I did was open (a music box/ an old diary/ a rusty locket) and the rest is a blur---I don't quite remember what happened after that. But now is not the time to dwell on such things 'cause I gotta escape.

Unfortunately, I can't just leave through the front door--- the creature locked and barricaded it with (list the furniture you see around the house).

So I head (upstairs/ downstairs) and hide in the (a place inside the house) in order to catch my breath. The room is pitch black so I have to feel my way around to make sense of my surroundings.

The lights are out because (someone cut the electricity/ it was struck by lightning). As I sit down on the hardwood floor, I suddenly hear (any kind of sound) from outside.

The door (slowly creaks open/ suddenly busts open) and a group of people wearing (uniform/ outfit) and wielding (a weapon) barges in with one yelling,

"Destroy the monste!" Well I'm cornered now so I'm left with no other choice but to fight. I bare my fangs, show my claws, and leap to attack.