Rockefeller Street

Matt’s pov:

Matt’s been going to the arcade every week on saturday ever since he arrived at wammy’s. For some reason the arcade was pretty much empty at night. It was probably true what they said about arcade’s dying out presumed Matt. He strolled around the machines until something caught his immediate attention. He glanced closer at one of his favorite arcade games, Asteroids; the tag ‘eldritchgamer’ was displayed at the top of the ranking. And his all time record was now.. 2nd place? The cigarette in Matt’s mouth nearly dropped out of dismay. Matt was normally always the highest on all the rankings. Who was this ‘eldritchgamer’?? It was impossible for him to score higher, this guy must be a genius. By the next week, each game Matt had lost all his nr.1 rankings from this ‘eldritchgamer’. This intrigued Matt so much that he decided to make it his mission to find out who this infamous gamer was.

So he visited the arcade every night. First, he worked his ass off for hours to rank first on Tetris again. After he succeeded, he kept a close eye on the arcade by playing on the machine next to it. He waited for this ‘eldritchgamer’ to overturn his score on Tetris. On the second day of doing so he noticed a presence next to him, he looked next to him,and a h/c haired guy next to him had already beat his score. He got a bit flustered by how good looking he was.   “So you’re eldritchgamer?” “uh yeah?” “I've been hoping you’d beat my score, because you’ve been beating all my records so far” “whaat? you’re ‘mattautocrat?’” “yeah i am, and I challenge you to a 1v1 in street fighter!” The h/c boy grinned.

“Very well, what are the stakes?” Said eldritchgamer. “stakes?” Matt asked. “yeah, what happens if i were to lose?” He replied. “uhhh '' Then a quick thought arrived Matt. This guy was insanely attractive and best of all, he was an extremely skilled gamer. All in all, Matt definitely didn’t mind the thought of dating him. But is he even gay? Only one way to find out, Matt figured. “If I win, you go on a date with me.” Said Matt. “A.. date? Fine by me. And if I win.. let's just say.. you owe me a favor.” “Sure thing.”Answered Matt. “Before we get started though, let me introduce myself. My name is y/n.” “And here I was thinking eldritchgamer was your real name.“ Matt joked which got a chuckle from y/n. “Either way, I am Matt, it's nice to finally meet you.”

The two men made it over to the Street Fighter coin-op. ‘“Matt lit another cigarette before throwing his coin in. “You sure like to smoke do you?” Y/n said. “Well yeah, it helps me stay focused.” “Ah I see, well may the best player win then.” Y/n said. Matt nodded in reply.

After an intensive game Matt lost after y/n shot the final hadouken of  the game. “Aww I guess I lost haha.” He playfully complained. He didn’t mind losing, gaming against y/n was challenging which is why he challenged him in the first place. But he couldn’t shake this wave of disappointment, and not just because his cigarette was burnt out. He actually would have liked to go on a date with this guy. Oh well, fair is fair. He took the cig out and looked at y/n.

“I guess you did loose. ..Well,I think I'll collect my prize now, if that’s okay” The h/c boy grabbed Matt by his face and kissed him, catching Matt completely off guard. Matt kissed him back and pulled y/n closer. Eventually Y/n pulled back only to see a completely red Matt.”..so this is what you meant by a favor?” “Kinda.. If you want.. we can continue this at my place though.” Matt, without hesitating, agreed. Y/n took Matt’s hand and Matt followed him out of the arcade to his car. When they arrived at his room he opened the door with little difficulty, kicking the door shut with his foot before he set y/n back down on his feet.

Both of them started kicking off his shoes and shedding his shirts and jeans. Matt locked and placed a silencing charm over the room before he walked towards y/n with a predatory glint to his eyes. y/n walked backward towards his bed, sitting when the back of his legs hit the mattress and scooted back as he pressed forward.