First meeting

(I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ALL 3 CHAPTERS OF THE COOKIE ODYSSEY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) (the characters will be switching povs from time to time so keep that in mind) (also forgot to mention, they're kids rn, or at least for the first few chapters)

Financier POV:
Early morning. I was abruptly interrupted from my sleep by Mille-feuille Cookie's knocking on the door of the sleeping quarters.

"Wake up children! It is time for breakfast."

The Elder of Compassion entered the room.

"Come on now children, rise and shine! The Divines have blessed us with yet another beautiful day."

As she walked back outside, all the other orphans left the room. I soon joined them for breakfast, thanking the Divines beforehand.

***

After a breakfast of jelly stew and bread, the other children went out to play. I stayed behind to help Mille-feuille around the Sanctum. Just then, the doors opened, and a blond-haired cookie walked in, with a smaller cookie on her side.

"Good morning Elder Mille-feuille Cookie."

"Ah! If it isn't Light Cream Cookie. Welcome, welcome. And who's this little one?"

"Oh, this is my son, Clotted Cream Cookie. He wanted to join me today."

The smaller cookie then hid behind his mom, shy of the new people around the room. His worried expression changed to curiosity the moment he saw me. The next thing I knew, he was right in front of me, introducing himself.

"Hi, my name is Clotted Cream Cookie, what is yours?"

He smiled at me, which threw me back a little. I then cleared my throat.

"Financier."

The blond cookie beamed.

"I guess this means we're friends now!"

He then starts chatting up a storm, while I listen, giving a nod or adding something every once in a while. We chat about our experiences, from his time from House Scone to my own experiences from the orphanage. 

"Clotted Cream! It's time for us to go!"

"Coming mama!" He then looks back at me, then smiles. "Let's chat another time, goodbye!"

He shakes my hand, then leaves the Sanctum. I wave goodbye, then watch them leave. I zone out a bit, wondering if I'll even end up seeing him again.

(spoilers, she does)

Author's Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS LATE- I was pretty busy with school and had a lot of trouble thinking of how I was going to write this chapter without being 'too boring'. Sorry if this was too short, I didn't have a lot of plans for this chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and thanks for 300+ reads. Cheers to a lot more chapters in the near future!

TLDR: Clover apologizes for posting the chapter late and is grateful for the support she already has. Thank you again!

(We need more Clottcier fanfiction I swear-)