29

I slowly woke up and sat on the bed rubbing my eyes i look beside me to found empty bed where is Taehyung? i sigh and get up fixing my clothes and hair i went to living room found my mom, dad and Taehyung talking. damn he look so good omg I'm shy now tf is wrong with you y/n.

I mentality slap myself "Good morning princess. " i come out of my thought when mom wished me i smile and went towards them. i sit beside Taehyung mom and dad both smiling towards me i laugh and asked "what? " "we are so glad that you choose Taehyung. "

My dad said made me blush i look at tae. who was already staring at me he wink at me i roll my eyes at him and said "Well Taehyung must be glad that he choose me. " hearing that all of them laugh. "that's not fair. " i pout "yes I'm so so glad. " Taehyung said in his deep voice. i roll my eyes he wink at me made me blushed.

"Mm what's going on here. " we saw harin and Jong ho coming towards us. Harin sit beside me and side hug me i smile "harin.." dad called harin she immediately look at my dad and nodded with a "yes" "mm are you really happy with their relationship?" Harin gulped and sigh "i know uncle i did mistake by separating them I'm sorry.. i mm I'm so sorry i know i made them suffer a lot but i think about this a lot and I'm really happy with this."

She smile towards me and taehyung. i smile back "okay I'm glad to hear.." "alright now no serious mode let's go and have our breakfast.." Jong ho said we all agreed and walk towards dinning area.

Author's pov :

"Ugh.. i don't like you." Jong ho said to harin made her mouth hang low she roll her eyes "i told you I regert you too forgive me please." Jong ho stick his tounge out. "Bruh.. i hate you." She kick his butt made him Yelp in pain. "Well do you have a boyfriend?" He smirk harin cross her arms over her chest and said "obviously jimin park jimin my love of life."

Jong ho sigh and said "poor him." She gasp "you.." both of them started to run here and there.

Time skip~

"Mrs and Mr Choi.." taehyung said Getting Little nervous. "Yes taehyung." "Mm I want to ask you something." "Same, we also want to tell you something." Mrs Choi said smiling "okay, you say first." Both of them nodded and said "we all shifting to Seoul soon." Hearing that all them scream in happiness.

Harin and y/n share the hug in happiness. Taehyung gasped and smile "now you say?" Taehyung smile and said "i wanted to ask you same.."

10 years later..

"Ugh taehyung.." y/m screamed in pain and throw her head back. They both get married 1 year ago Well.. y/n's is pregnant with 8 month baby. Taehyung and y/n suffer a lot because of baby they get to know taehyung is already aged so it would be tough for them but they didn't give up and obviously they succeeded. "Aw baby come here ." Taehyung put her head on his shoulder and caress her hair "your princess is so naughty she give me so much pain."

Taehyung laughed at her words and said "yes she is like me will annoy you a lot.." Y/n giggled and nodded. "Heyy guys.." harin yells and throws herself on the bed "hey you be careful." "Oh ye ye omg i can't wait for this Little one I'm so excited dad.." y/n smile harin never called her mom even though y/n told her to not call her mom as she doesn't like the fact harin called her mom.

So, harin never takes her name nor calls her mom. "Mm can i touch your belly?" Y/n smile and nod in pregnancy y/n become more beautiful which makes Taehyung adore her a lot He always stares at her even when she is asleep. Harin asked her and obviously y/n nod. Harin caresses her belly "aww.."

A few days later..

Taehyung walking back and forth in hospital. "Don't worry everything will be fine.." jimin patted his back and smiled taehyung can't help but get worried about y/n. "Mr kim.." soon, they heard a doctor coming out with an angel in her hands. Taehyung's eyes become teary and he covers his mouth in happiness. "Oh my god congratulations everyone.." harin screamed and hugged Mr and Mrs Choi..

"Oh my god i can't believe it." Taehyung took his little angel in his hand "how's my wife?" He asked the doctor she smile and said "she is perfectly fine she is just sleeping right now you can check on her later.." he nodded "she looks like you and y/n. " Mr Choi said made him smile wide. "I'm so happy for you both." Mrs Choi cup taehyung's face and smile which taehyung returned.

Soon, y/n woke up with a pain she groaned and rubbed her eyes. "Baby.." she heard taehyung call her she looked beside her and smiled "taehyung.." he kissed her forehead and smiled "where is Baby?" Taehyung chuckled and nodded he made her sit up slowly "ugh..want me to call the doctor? " Y/n shook her head as a no "i wanna see my baby.." her voice sounds so low taehyung caresses her hair and nodded.

He walks towards the baby cot bed he carefully picks his baby and walks towards y/n. He walks back towards y/n y/n eyes and becomes teary her hands trembling. She slowly took her in her hands. She burst out in a cry. Taehyung smiled and pecked her lips "thank you y/n for this beautiful princess." Y/n smiled and Taehyung wiped her tears.

"Aww.." They both looked at the door and found jimin, harin, Jong ho and Mr and Mrs Choi. "Congratulations to both of you." They all yelled and made them  laugh. "Thank you.."

'The End'

_____

Hey guys, so this is the end of this story "FORBIDDEN LOVE".

Thank you all who comments, vote and enjoy this book I love y'all!! <3