𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

For Adaria Karli, the world has been black and white ever since she can remember.

Being in the family that handles time and knowledge, it was her legacy to make sure that everything was as it's supposed to be. But when Doctor Strange contacted her and told her about the events that were about to happen, she knew something had to be done. Days, weeks and months, Stephen and Adaria worked on a plan, a plan to a brighter future, for every world on earth as they were their protecters. Until, Adaria hit the idea.

The brown haired witch absolutely loathed Albus Dumbledore. Ever since she could walk, her mother had told her about his manipulative ways and about how Albus planned on letting the 'prophecy's child die. Yes, you heard that right. On one faithful night, a prophecy about a boy born on the end of July and the famous dark Lord was made. In that prophecy, it was unclear who was going to win and Dumbledore, ever the greater-good genius, wanted to make a plan that would help him achieve his best without getting harmed too soon. He wanted James and Lily Potter to die, to let Harry be an only child and for it to be Harry and not Neville. His plan was, that the big secret about the noble house of Potter was revealed, a secret every witch of her family line is supposed to protect. The secret of the Peverell's, though the old man wasn't aware of that, he only knew that the Potter's had a secret. A big one, at that.

Dumbledore wanted Harry to grow up bad, to let him feel anger and hatred, he wanted Harry to be vulnerable, so he can step in at the exact right moment.

But alas, Adaria made sure that didn't happen. As soon as she discovered his plan with the help of one of her good friends, Pomona Sprout, she made sure to let the Potter's know. She was the one that gave James ans Lily Potter the key to the prophecy about the famous future Boy Who Lived. And while doing so, she discovered that, not only did Albus Dumbledore wanted to manipulate the Potter's, he also made sure that Harry was the only heir.

Adaria found out about Albus Dumbledore's bargain with Dreykov and she was not happy.

The following plan of her and Stephen was this, they put all the memories from the events in New York in 2012 up to the final fight against Thanos in movies and little videos, send them to the great hall, get Anastasia's aka Aurora's birth family together, send in the Avengers and let them watch the movies. That way, the first lie of Albus Dumbledore, who Stephen Strange began to hate too, was discovered. The bargain for the Potter's true heiress. The movies showed them their, let's put it simple, fucked up future and with that, the Avengers glued more together.

Everything was according to plan for them.

After the movies, Stephen sent them all back home and then, Adaria's big part came in. Being in the family of the first ever witches has its perks, and adding to that, her father's women of the family always handled the time, it just got better. As soon as everyone was home, she had to connect everyone's minds together but Nebula's. A complicated task. She made sure that the 18 year old Anastasia Iwanow, knew about her parents, but not more. She had to make sure that 2013 Steve Rogers knew that the Winter Soldier was Bucky Barnes, that the Winter Soldier knew that his only ever weakness, Anastasia, was alive and well.

For her, her task was done but she wasn't finished. The future that was going to come out for the people who's mind she messed with and put memories in, was not hers and not hers to handle. Even she had her limits and that was one.

"Do you think it will work, Stephen?" The brown haired woman asked her friend who looked unsure. "I do hope so. It has to be. The Avengers are already working on getting everyone together, Anastasia is working on the Red room and Wanda is practicing on controlling her magic. Tony informed me that Steve was on his way to get Bucky and after that they will go to Wakanda to get HYDRA out of his head. They will take Vision with them for the stone."