🦋15th

Jungkook moaned shamelessly when the pace started to increase, drool dripping out of the corners of his mouth as he began to come undone and he loved every second of it. Nam was about to pull out his cock when jungkook stopped him by trapping his waist into his legs.

" Don't ... Finish in me. I want to discern it inside ...common.. "

" As you wish, love." Nam placed a peck on his inner thigh.

Jungkook whines as his husband still cares about him in a heated moment. But jungkook wants what he desires.

" Fuck me harder as much you wish. Namjoon. I am not gonna break. Just do it ... Please."

He did. Pulling out his dick and then entering again harshly he began to thrust him harder and jungkook cum untouched but Nam didn't stop till he filled his hole with his cum. The elder kissed his forehead and then uncovered his eyes to kiss them. His vision gets blurry at first then goes clear.

" Did I go too hard on you? I am sorry. " Jungkook shakes his head.

" I liked it rough ... "

Nam lay down beside him starting the ceiling. Then his eyes got to their intertwined fingers as jungkook was playing with them. He seemed like he wanted to say something but was hesitating. He was awkwardly smiling at him. Really after they fucked?

Nam cupped his face and raised his eyebrows at him as he asked what? Jungkook bites his lower and then says.

" Can we go again? I mean together round? I wanna ride you. If you want. "

Jungkook so quietly that if namjoon wasn't close enough he wouldn't have heard it. He smiled at him and jungkook copied his smile. Curious to know his answer.

"Aren't you tired? "

" Do you want me to? " this jungkook asked forward boldly.

" You have to make me hard again though. "

Jungkook smirked and went down near his husband's crotch to touch. Nam hoped the younger will suck his cock but he have a different idea. He sucked his ball and fuck Nam liked it plus it worked.

Jungkook straddled him when his hubby was hard again. Pumping a few times he slides down on his cock, making Nam clutch the bedsheets. His shirt was drenched in sweat so he took it off and kept it aside.

" Hope you don't mind. Do you? It's too hot and sweaty. "

" You're HOT. Love "

That's the only fact he remembers at the moment. Jungkook slowly began to bounce .. Too slowly that he didn't miss a second of the feeling. Nam groaned and jungkook laughed mischievously. Feeling proud of his good job.

"fuck, you're so tight, Love. Even I fucked you already ..."

Jungkook moaned in reply, digging his nails into his chest. But right there he didn't think about it, surely in the morning he would regret seeing the red imprint.

Nam gripped Jungook's waist as he slammed back into him harder each time. with his other hand, he was rubbing circles on his ass each time he spanked him.