C3: Just A Best Friend

I walk out the changing rooms and into the host club and I watch at everyone just talking to each-other. I take out my phone and text my little brother, 'will be home later today, take care of mom' Someone grabs my shoulder and takes me into the clothing room, I look up and its Kaoru. "Kaoru?" I ask. "Why are you and my brother not talking to each-other." he asks. I sit down and lean my head against the wall. "I don't know." I say and he sits next to me. "It's probably because I took the job to be a hostess. I only took it because I need the money." I say sadly. "What do you need the money for?" he asks looking at me. "Because I need to take care of my little brother." I say and then look into his amber eyes and then analyzes them. "Hikaru?" I ask.

He looks away and I look at him with sadness. "How did you figure it out?" he says glumly. "Because I've looked into your eyes multiple times." I say and he looks back at me. "So you took the job for the money and not to make me jealous?" he asks with sad eyes. "Yeah." I reply. "What about what happened between you and Kyoya?" I look at him with wide eyes remembering what happened in the clothing room. "I was just helping him." I replied. To stop this subject I grab him by the tie and bring him into a changing stall with me.

I shut the curtains and I look at him. "I'm sorry I did that. I didn't know that you were getting jealous." I say and then kiss him on his soft red lips. "Are...you...sure...about this?" he says in between kisses. I remove my lips and look into his beautiful amber eyes. "When have I ever been wrong?" I ask and smirk. I begin kissing him and unbuttoning his blueish-purple jacket, I remove it and throw it on the mirror. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer and I play with his auburn hair. His touch feels so good, it makes me feel safe. The other hosts are talking on the other side of the wall, I can hear laughing and yelling. He starts kissing me to my chin, to my throat and to my chin. He kisses and sucks most likely giving me a hickey and gently biting giving me some love bites. I rest my chin on his shoulder. His hair smells like honey and vanilla.

Moans and groans coming from both of our mouths. He picks me up and pins me to the other wall, his hands holding my thighs and arms up and his body in-between of them. He kisses me on the lips and takes off my white crop-top and begins kissing my lips again. "Changed to white this time, huh?" he says and smirks, beginning to kiss my lips again. I drape my arms around his neck and play with his hair with my hands. We were like to magnets, kissing and not letting go of each-other.

Someone pulls the curtains and then slightly screams and walks away. We stop kissing and pull off each-other. I put my shirt back on and help Hikaru button his jacket back up, I peck him on the cheek and we walk out finding an embarrassed Haruhi. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you two." Haruhi quickly says. "It's okay" I say and chuckle. "Just don't tell anyone, it's a secret." I say and she nods. A lightbulb out of six light up. "What's a secret?" Honey says and walks into the clothing rooms with the other hosts. I scratch the back of my neck. "That Haruhi and Misaki are going to have their first girl date." Hikaru quickly says and walks next to Kaoru. Tamaki hugs Haruhi and I squeezing us tightly. "Awh my daughters are having girl time together." Tamaki says happily and lets us go.

We then go into the limo with all the hosts and there is complete silence where Haruhi, Hikaru and I are sitting on. "Why are you all being really quiet?" Honey says with sincerity. I look at him and stare into his puppy dog eyes. "Me and Haruhi are just thinking of what we should do." I lie happily making sure the hosts don't seem suspicious. I can't believe I just lied to Honey. I need to get chained up and put in a prison cell.

We get to Haruhi's house and she walks out, before I walk out I whisper to Hikaru, "We'll finish that another time." I wink and walk out.

HIKARU POV

"What did she mean, 'We'll finish that another time'?" asks Kaoru. I blush and look up at him. "Y'know homework, we'll finish homework another time." I lie and look away. A second lightbulb lights up and Kaoru punches me on the shoulder. "Nice." he whispers in my ear. I look at him smirking, "Keep it a secret." I whisper to him and he nods.

MISAKI POV

I sit on the counters next to Haruhi, "Sorry you had to see that." I say sincerely. "Eh I don't mind. So you and Hikaru huh?" she says teasing. I look up at her grinning face, "We're just hooking up, nothing special about it." I say as I rest my chin on my hand. "Really? Is that what you think or just what he thinks?" she asks and I look up at her looking at me with caring brown eyes. "I'm your best friend, you can tell me whatever." she says and smiles. My face lightens up, "B-best friends?" I ask while fiddling my thumbs. "Yeah you're my best friend, Misaki." she says and hugs me.

"So tell me, do you like him or not?" she asks and removes herself off of me. "Well I think he's attractive but he's kind of stubborn. His eyes are amber and his hair smells like honey and vanilla." I say while thinking of him. "I think you might be in loveee." she says snapping me back to reality. "I mean I think he's cute but he would never be with a girl like me." I say while looking at her. To get off this subject I say "So Tamaki...You like him?" her face gets red and looks away. "M-maybe." she says embarrassed. I put my hand on her shoulder, "Guess we both maybe like some stubborn rich people." I chuckle. She looks at me and hugs me, "I'm glad you're my best friend, Misaki." she says and I return the hug, "I'm glad you're my best friend too, Haruhi." I reply.

I lift myself off of the counter and look at the time on my phone. "Well I'm sorry to walk out on you so early but I gotta get home." I say and walk towards the door. "That's okay, nice talking to you." she says as hugging me. She waves at me as I walk towards my house.

I walk into my house and it's completely destroyed and messed up. I look around for mother and my little brother. "Asashi?" I say and walk around the house. A hand wraps it's self on my neck and starts choking me. I choke and start scratching the person who is doing this.

WORD COUNT- 1227