C6: Just An Ocean Gal

HIKARU POV

I'm splashing around with the other hosts besides Haruhi in the ocean. I stop and watch Misaki building a sandcastle and I blush. How adorable. I suddenly get pushed into the water and everything gets dark.

I wake up on the sand with all the hosts and Misaki standing over me. Kaoru pulls me up. "You're alive. You had me worried." he says with sad eyes. I caress his jaw. "I'm sorry Kaoru for making you worried." I say. Girls squeal and pass out. I remove myself from him and look at the worried Misaki. The hosts walk away and towards their clients. I hold her arm, "Sorry if you were worried." I say looking away slightly blushing. She caresses my jaw and smiles. "It's okay. You're too stubborn to die anyways." she says and smiles. I look at her and chuckle. "Is Hikaru and Misaki dating?!" a girl yells. We remove our hands from each-other and look away from each-other with blush on our cheeks.

MISAKI POV

The hosts walk into the mansion that Kyoya's family owns. "Will you make us dinner, Misaki?" Kyoya asks. I put my hands on my hips. "Excuse me, I am not your personal chef." I say and sits down on a chair. "I could help you." Kyoya says as he stands in front of her and I look away. "Fine, what would like for dinner?" I ask still looking away. He grabs my chin and pushes it towards him so our faces are right in front of each-other. I blush. "Whatever you want to make." he says and removes his hand from her chin.

We walk into the kitchen and scan the fridge and pantry. She grabs some shrimp, butter and parmesan cheese. I hand a pasta box to Kyoya and smiles. "Boil some water and put the pasta in the pot." I say grabbing a skillet. I put the skillet on the stove and melts butter on medium-high heat. I add garlic, cream, marjoram, rosemary and crushed red pepper. I sit on the counter to wait for it to simmer. Kyoya leans on a wall in front of me. "It's not ladylike to sit on counters." he says and I roll my eyes. "It's kind of comfortable." I say resting my chin on my palm. Kyoya sits next to me and looks at me. He grabs my wrists and pin me to the walls of the counters. He stares at me and I stare back at him slightly blushing. "So who's doing that to your neck?" he asks looking at my neck. I look at him with wide eyes and then looks away. He tightens his grip and I wince and look at him straight into the eyes. "Ouch, untighten your grip please. It hurts." I say strongly and he untightens his grip. "So who did it?" he asks. "I don't have to answer your question." I say and kicks his hands off of mine and jumps down.

I stir in shrimp and parmesan cheese in the skillet. I wait for a little and add the pasta. I take out eight plates and places the food on the plates. "Tamaki?" he asks and I shake my head in disgust. I grab two plates and place them on the dining table. "Mori?" he asks as he puts plates on the table. I shake my head as I grab more plates and sit them on the table. "Honey?" he asks. "Nope." I say as he puts the final plates down. "Kaoru?" he asks. "Nope." I say as washing the skillet. "Haruhi?" he asks and I chuckle. "No of course not." I say as I wash the pot. "Hikaru?" he finally asks and I pause. I ignore him and walk to the hosts in the other room. A fourth lightbulb lights up. "So it was Hikaru?" he asks. I put my finger on his lips and shushes him. "We're just flings but you need to keep it a secret." I say removing my finger.

"Food is ready!" I yell and the hosts run to the dining table and sits down. "Oh shrimp alfredo, delicious." Haruhi says and starts to eat. I follow along and start eating the wonderful smelling food on my plate. "Thanks for cooking dinner, Misa-chan." Honey says and I smile at him. "Of course." I say and continue eating.

I walk towards my assigned room but someone holds my wrist and pulls me into a room. I look up to see the black-haired Kyoya standing holding my wrist. He removes his hand and shuts the door and leans on it. "So do you have feelings for Hikaru?" he asks looking at my blue eyes. "Um I'm just a tutor." I say sitting down on the bed. "A tutor who is hooking up with who she's teaching." he says and I roll my eyes. "Okay yeah we hook up but why are you even asking me this?" I say playing with my fingers. He stands over me. "So you have no feelings towards him?" he asks and I sigh. "Even if I did, he's rich, I'm just a commoner." I say. He then lays on top of me pressing his hands into his bed to hold up his weight. "So he wouldn't mind if I did this?" he asks seductively and I slightly blush. "Um." I say looking away but he gets closer and our faces are right in front of one another. "So if I kissed you, would you pull away or would you kiss me back?" he asks breathing on my lips. I look at him in complete shock and confusion. This doesn't feel right. His lips inch closer and closer to my soft red lips. I put two fingers on his lips stopping him from kissing me. He smirks and gets off of me. Tamaki opens the door and says, "Hey do you have any-" he stops and looks at me sitting on his bed next to Kyoya.

He points at me, "Are you just hooking up with everyone now?" he says annoyed and walks away. I open my mouth slightly and tears form on my eyes. A salty tear falls down my face and I put my hands on my mouth holding back my crying screams. Arms wrap around me and pulls me closely. I cry into Kyoya's chest as he caresses my back trying to reassure me.

WORD COUNT-1070