Chapter 31

The Leader stares at the Nurse in confusion, not realizing that a few of his underlings decided to get revenge for their brothers and try to attack the (h/c)ette. He snapped out of it quickly, and saw that four of his men were running up on the Nurse. The man didn't have a chance to call back his men, before the (h/c)ette went into action.

With a grin on his face, (M/n) started his attack by grabbing the nearest grunt that had run up on him, and punching him in the gut. After knocking the wind out of the grunt, he proceeded to use the grunt's body as a weapon.

The second grunt didn't even have a chance to turn around, when the first idiot was thrown at him, sending both of them to the ground. Leaving the third grunt alone to go against the Nurse. (M/n) started to walk and smirk at the last one, who was shaking now, but tried to stand his guard against the approaching male. "Hm..now weren't there four little mutts, or was I miscounting?" The Nurse muttered to himself as he got closer to the shaking male.

(M/n) shrug his shoulders as he gazed at the scared grunt, and felt a little bad for him...keyword a little. He was still goiing to kick his ass. The Nurse was about to grab the templing male, only to look back when he heard a shout.

"(N/n)-Chan, look out!" Honey was about to run forward, only to be stop by Nine, who made sure to keep a grip on the older male by his head. "Huh? Hey let go! (N/n)-Chan need our help!" The Shota said in surprised at the fact that the Daredevil actually have enough strength to hold him in place. Nine only glance at the blond and then at everyone else, taking note of the fact that Renge and Rei were making sure that the others weren't getting pass them. "Now, guys. My Nurse never like his prey getting taken away from him. How will he act if you guys decided to butt in?"

"What this trouble maker is saying is true. Taking away that Bastard's prey is something I hope no one will ever do." Renge spoke up as they all watched as the fourth underling ran up behind the Nurse with a big stick in his hands.

The Nurse, even after hearing that shout, didn't have enough time to dodge, so he quickly put one of his arms up, taking the brutal swing with a grunt of pain.

Taking the hit in stride, the Nurse quickly kicked the offending male away and took hold of the grunt that he was dealing with before. With a grit of his teeth, the (h/c)ette threw the grunt at the other grunt who tried to use the stick, who was trying to stand back up, knocking them both to the ground.

"How annoying for a mutt to attack their owner," the Nurse said out loud, while taking a blue sucker out of his pocket, craving for something sweet. Seeing this, the Leader took a step back. Not only did this man take down four of his men with ease, but also because he realized why he felt like this had happened before. The Leader took a step forward and another. And another. He kept walking til he was in front of the Nurse, who looked at him in a bored manner, still enjoying his sucker.

Everyone who was watching this, were worried about what was about to happen, before shock and surprise flowed into their system at what happened next.

"I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MEN'S BEHAVIOR TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE, CANDY DOCTOR, (M/N)!" The Leader shouted as he bowed down to the Nurse, not only shocking his men, but also putting fear in them once they heard the name of the (h/c) haired male. In a split second of the Leader bowing down, the grunts quickly bow down as well as a way to respect their leader and to show their respect and fear to the Nurse.

"Wow, to think that I'll hear that name again." (M/n) mutters to himself, before he decides to put his plan into action, since now this would be an easier way than before.

"W-what just happened?" Haruhi asked no one but everyone as they watched their crush talk to the Leader as if they were old friends. But no one had an answer for that question but the trio who knew the Nurse longer. So in usion, the host club turns their heads toward them, basically begging for answers with their eyes.

"My Nurse was quite wild before he decided to become a nurse," Nine blushed at what he had said as he remembered when he was 13, while catching a 15 year old (M/n) fighting others for no reason. Honestly, it was cool to see his childhood friend be such a badass at a young age. "He used to be a delinquent. He and his friends made a small little gang that ended up as one of the top if not the very top of other school gangs. In fact I think they went against actual gangs a few times. Pretty sure that they became a legend after all that," Rei explained as he observed the situation at hand, not caring that Nine glared at him for telling the information so easily.

The Host club was frozen by shock...well everyone but Kyoya who was writing everything down with a broken pen, since he broke it just a few seconds ago.

While all that was happening, the Nurse who was basically the cause of the chaos, was collecting money from each and every thug that had come to the beach. Each of them crying as they empty their wallets out to give to the candy loving male, well that is after they buy one ice cream cone from the ice cream guy, who had a big grin on his face.