C8: Just A Waitress

ONE WEEK LATER

I'm holding a silver tray full of tea and cookies and I walk it over to the table and set it down. Placing the teacups and cookies down in front of the people sitting. "Have a nice breakfast." I say and walk away to the kitchen. I start washing bowls and teacups and plates. "Misaki there's some hot guys out here looking for you!" Juniper yells and I run towards her. "Thanks Junie." I say and she looks at me hateful. "I said to not call me that!" she yells annoyed. "It's cute." I say and smile and pat her shoulder. She smirks. "Well have fun with those hot guys." she says and walks away.

I walk towards the hosts sitting around a table and I sit down. "Hi Misa-chan!" Honey says. "Hi Honey!" I say patting his head. "Anything I can get for you all?" I say pulling out my notebook. "Strawberry cake." Honey says with a teethed smile and I write it down. "Tea for all of us." Tamaki says and I write it down. "That it?" I ask looking at them. "Yes." Kyoya says and I stand up walking to the kitchen smiling at them.

"So you're like friends with them?" Juniper asks as I pour tea in the teacups. "Yeah we're in a host club together." I say putting the teacups on a tray. "You're in a host club!?" Juniper yells and everyone starts looking at us. "Yes, yes I am." I say walking over to the desserts fridge. "Why'd you never tell me this?" she asks with disappointment. "Do you think that I'm going to tell my coworkers that I'm in a host club? And its never came up." I say putting a slice of strawberry cake on a plate and onto the silver tray with handles. I walk towards the hosts sitting on a table with Juniper following. "What do you do?" she asks and I stop and look at her. "Flirt with boys, clean and cook." I say with a smile. "Girl. Seriously?" she asks completely amazed. "Yes seriously. I know it's a shock that a girl like me is in one and believe me it shocked me with they asked." I say continuing to walk with Juniper following me. "It's not a shock because you're like hot!" she screams and everyone including the hosts look at us. I place the teacups in front of the hosts and place the slice of strawberry cake in front of the excited Honey. "Can you believe this girl? She thinks its shocking you invited her to your host club." she asks pointing at me. I stand straight and says, "This is Juniper, she's one of my coworkers and one of my friends." she smiles and waves. "Hi Juni-chan!" Honey says with a piece of cake in his mouth. "Chan?" she asks.

"Oh totally forgot to tell you, these are rich people from Ouran High." I say and her mouth opens slightly. She jumps on me pulling on my hair and clothes playfully. "Why didn't you tell me you go to Ouran! Why didn't you tell me you're friends with rich people?" she asks playfully still tugging on me. I grab her slim tiny body and place her down. "Because it didn't come up." I say trying to divert the subject. "Wait why didn't you ask them to give you money? Because 1,000 dollars for rich people is nothing to them." she asks and I look at the hosts who are looking at me in confusion. "You need money, Misaki?" Tamaki asks and I force a smile. I force a laugh and grab Juniper's wrist and takes her outside. "I am not going to ask them for money." I say strongly. "But why?" she asks as she crosses her arms. I look at the hosts who are looking towards us and I grab her and move her away from the windows. "Because it's my personal business and I don't need help. I don't want to waltz in their life and ask for money, it's stupid and I'm doing fine this way." I say as a hooded figure walks into our vision. "Hey girls." he says and we look at each-other. We back up slowly and bump into two other men behind us.

I look around to see a door that goes to the ingredient room. I grab her wrist and run towards the door but the men grab our arms. They push us closely to them and put their hands on our mouths. I wink at Juniper and she winks back. We kick the men in their groins and they drop us groaning at the pain. We run into the door shutting it and putting our weight onto it as the men try kicking and prying open the door. I look around looking for anything. Juniper runs towards a door and opens it, I quickly follow behind as the door opens releasing the three men running towards us. We run into the locker rooms and into a closet shutting the door quietly. We put our hands on our mouths stopping our breathing from being too loud and hold hands. "Misaki! Juniper!" our boss yells and the guys looking for us run away. We walk out shivering in our boots and our boss looks at us in confusion. "Three men tried to kidnap us." Juniper stutters out. Our boss holds us into a hug. "It's okay. You're safe now." he says.