5

A/n: AAAAAAH I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS WHOLE MONTH

By the way, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT THIS BOOK JUST GOT 84 READS TYSM?!

I might make a special chapter after this one-

Anyway, enjoy the 5th chapter of this TPN fanfiction

╥‿╥

Oh and I almost forgot, Collet gave Sherry and Phil nicknames.

Sherry - Cherry

Phil - Umi

nickname explanation:

Sherry - Sherry is just- Cherry. Her name, her headband, etc.

Phil - Umi is 'ocean' or 'sea' in Japanese. Collet gave him the nickname because of his ocean / blue eyes.

...

Inside free time - raining

The children went out of the playroom. Atleast, only the toddler trio.

"Bye Cherry, Umi! I'll join you guys later, now I need to go do something important!" Collet waved to Phil and Sherry as she ran upstairs.

"Bye, Collet! See ya later!!" Phil yelled, Sherry smiled and the two toddlers went back inside the playroom.

I was skipping through the hall when I suddenly got snatched by someone into a room.

I widen my eyes at the sudden scene. I already knew that I was in danger-

When I was inside the room, someone locked the doors.

I looked towards the exit of the room and saw Norman, looking down at me. He was 100% serious.

"Hm? What happened? You look like I just did a crime." I look at him with sarcasm in my eyes.

"You know something about this farm, don't you?" Norman held me in place by holding my shoulders as he bends down to my height.

"About a farm?? What do you mean, Norman." I widen my eyes a bit, trying not to look obvious.

My hands started to sweat badly. 'Come on, believe me..' My thoughts were interrupted by a female, but squeaky voice.

"Norman! She's 4, let her go!" Emma ran up to him, same with Ray.

"You idiot, be careful with her. She is a toddler." Ray's hand formed in a fist and he hit Norman's head lightly.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Norman lets me go and he walks backwards a bit.

"I leave the chatting to you guys, then." Norman said as he leans on a wall.

Ray and Emma then looked at me in disbelief. I looked confused, but also nervous.

"You guys are acting weir-" I got suddenly interrupted by Ray's monotone voice.

"Are you mom's pet?" The ravenette boy kneels down to my level but stays with his straight face.

"I am not a pet." I cross my arms and squint my eyes in an annoyed way.

"You are acting like one." Ray smirked.

"HAH?!?! AM NOT-" I yelled and Ray covered my mouth.

"You are, now answer my question. Yes, or no?"