0.5

Collet's intruduction

Collet was transferred from plantation 5 to plantation 3 when she was one year and 9 months old

Collet was transferred from plantation 5 to plantation 3 when she was one year and 9 months old. The plantation 5 kids (5 years old and above) escaped the farm and went to the outside world, leaving everyone else behind and burning the house. The older kids promised to come back for Collet and the others, and nobody knows why, but she remembers it. Collet remembers every single word her older siblings said when she was one year old.

She is sarcastic, jokeable and non-stop swearing toddler. Collet is really nice and kind around Sherry and Phil though. She is annoying and energetic 24/7. Collet is a really bad liar, too. She knows the secret since her siblings from plantation 5 escaped.

That little toddler has maroon, short hair green-ish eyes. She has a strong body and great athletic skills, but she dislikes to show them.

Collet adores Ray with all her heart. You could say that he is like an older brother to her. She promised Ray that she will be just like him when she will be older. Collet's average score is about 300. She works really hard to make Ray proud of her. In the future, (if she will have one) she wants to become a famous astrologist.

Speaking of bestfriends and big brothers, Collet really likes to talk with Sherry and Phil, too. She sometimes scares them and annoys them, but they can handle it now.

ANYWAYSSS-

I'll work on the first chapter now. :cries in 3 am: