What's On Your Mind?

Now that I know that men aren't allowed to take baths, be emotional, catered to, loved, and valued, I reversed the roles in this chapter😂 I'll keep the spoiled men in my other books💀 (I'm just fucking with y'all but I didn't know so many people really had a problem with a man being treated like a king)

Krissy (11Y/O)

Angela

"What's wrong baby" K asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Nothing I'm fine we can go back down to the party" I said turning my head wiping my face.

"You know I don't like it when you lie to me baby" He said grabbing my chin softly making me look at him.

"I'm fine k, I just had a moment" I told him as more tears fell from the look on my eyes.

"Baby you not okay and it's olay to not be okay" He said before kissing my nose. "I'm going to end the party and I'll be right back to give you a bath" He said standing up holding his hand out, I gave him my hand and he kissed it before walking out closing the door.

30 Minutes Later

After what felt like forever staring at the wall K walked in with my medicine and a bottle of water making me turn over. And just like that the water works started right back.

"Bae I know you don't like doing this but I promise this is the only thing I'll ever make you do that you don't want to" He said sitting behind me on the bed sanitizing his hand before taking out my medicine for the night holding them out to me.

"Okay" I sighed sitting up taking the pills one by one. I gave him the bottle of water bottle then we sat and stared at each other before he moved closer.

"I love you Angie" He said pecking my lips.

"I love you K" I told him grabbing his hand.