6.

Verónica

Luca went and rounded the bar and grabbed another bottle behind the counter. It looked like a brownish liquid and started drinking it straight out of the bottle, downing almost half of it in one go. Then passing it to me.

"Drink this one it tastes better than that other stuff." He said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He leaned down to yell into my ear, it was getting really crowded and loud. I drank a sip and he was right it did taste better, but it still burned and tasted gross. I passed it back to them shaking my head. Val and Aless then finished the bottle, placed it on some random table then dragged me back to dance.

Val and I were dancing together, Marco said he need to go somewhere after he checked his phone. Saying it was important.

She was rubbing up against me from behind and I was trying to match her while dancing, feeling extra encouragement from the alcohol that made my head spin. The thought that Vince might be watching me right now made my face red, and stomach tingly. I want to look good for him.

Luca and Aless were dancing rubbing up against each other, and I could see Aless groaning throwing his head back while Luca got red reaching over behind him to hold Aless's neck. They are so cute.

"Lemme go grab more drinks, you stay," Val yelled into my ear. Running off before I could respond, but I nodded my head nevertheless. I kept dancing by myself, letting myself be carefree running my hands through my hair and running them down my body. I feel good. I didn't feel nervous about being alone or not having someone next to me in a group full of strangers. It was probably the alcohol. I don't remember the last time I didn't feel nervous by myself. But I was with Lulu nothing can go wrong.

right?

Until I felt someone harshly yank my hips pushing me up against their large body roughly. My heart dropped making a pit in my stomach. not this. not again. i can't no.

I instantly went still knowing that it wasn't Val from the manner I was grabbed. It was a guy and he had much larger and thicker hands and was taller. My skin immediately felt repulsed, as I felt something hard press against my backside. please leave me alone.

I choked on a sob in my throat. The man leaned down clearly drunk screaming in my ear. He was starting to put his weight on me,  and my knees bent from the weight, "I've been watching you, sweetie, how about we go back to my place". His breath didn't smell good and I tried getting away, but his hands were trying to travel my body and pull up my dress. "no, please let me go please." I begged trying to scream but my voice kept breaking as tears started prickling my eyes. My heart raced, I don't want him to touch me. Why is he touching me still.

"no d don't huk please no." A sob now left my throat tears streaming from my eyes. It blurred my vision.

I reached toward Luca, who was most definitely hammered dancing with his eyes closed Aless whispering in his ear, and Val who was talking to Marco at the bar. "n no p please let me go-". I kicked my feet as he pulled me by the waist lifting me up, his hands scratching my upper thigh roughly. I shut my eyes tightly, tears falling onto the floor.

At that moment I felt his body be ripped away from me, and before I could fall on the floor lulu caught me. I saw Vincenzo on top of the man, punching his face till I swear I saw bones coming out of his nose and blood oozing onto the floor.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her" he seethed not stopping pounding the man's face. The commotion caught Val's and Marco's attention as their eyes widened coming over to me.

Lulu brought my head into his chest, "I'm so sorry V I shouldn't have drank that much, I should have been paying attention, I'm so sorry. What the fuck happened? Are you hurt? Where did he touch you?" Luca grabbed my shoulders, wiping my tears. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Let me see you."

I sobbed putting my head into Luca's chest while he brushed my hair whispering "It's okay I'm here" over and over again. I looked over to Vince and saw that he was getting up, Gio was grabbing onto the guy who had touched me and pulled him away.

Once he saw me his eyes widened softening and immediately rushed over. Luca passed me to him, and immediately my body felt warm and cozy even though his body was hard. Nevertheless, I pressed my face into his soft chest hiccuping as tears slowly stopped falling. Luca grabbed the handkerchief from Aless and wiped my eyes with it. Vince looked at Luca pissed off and said "Prendi tutti e dì loro di tornare a casa ora" quietly. Luca nodded leaving after rubbing my back.

(get everyone and tell them to go home now)

"You're okay now, shh, you're okay. I got you", he whispered in my ear as I clung tighter to him. He sighed running his hand through his thick black hair before bending down and picking me up bridal style, tucking my face into his neck. "No, it's okay I can walk" I hiccuped while clinging even tighter to him. He started walking toward the back before opening a door that said 'Emergency Exit', then a gust of wind came as I realized we were outside.

Vincenzo

"Where to sir?" Lucio asks as he opens the door of a limo for us. "The family mansion" I reply settling into the car with Verónica on my lap brushing her hair away from her face with one hand while rubbing her back in circles with the other. I barely met this girl and knew that I wanted to be everything for her.

Lucio then hands me a blanket, which I thank him for before covering her completely her back was almost fully exposed from her dress as well as it was short enough to show the bottom of her ass, but I made sure to keep pulling it down also covering her with my jacket. Why the hell would Luca give this to her? I'm going to kill him, every man had their filthy eyes on her. Luckily the blanket was fuzzy and the car was warm after I turned up the heat.

I could hear her cries, and hiccups slowly stop as soft breaths escaped her mouth. Pulling her face out of my neck, I looked at her gorgeous she had fallen asleep. My heart swelled at how adorable she was.

Cazzo what is she doing to me? I swear this will never happen again and I will slaughter the man who did this. I softly kissed the top of her head, careful not to wake her up pushing her head against my chest and brushing the strands of hair away from her tear-stricken face. Looking at her I knew that I would do anything to protect her and keep her safe. She will never have to ask for anything.

The door opened and Gio stepped in sitting down followed by everyone else. Once they all sat down we started leaving. "Is she asleep?" Luca whispered to me looking at the sleeping girl in my arms.

"Yes now shut up". He rolled his eyes taking out his phone and another from his back pocket then taking a picture of me with a stupid grin on his face. I flipped him off looking at the principesca in my arms. She'll be mi principesca. She is gorgeous.

Luca then switched to another phone as Valentina and Aless follow suit, snapping photos and bending all over the place the get "the right angle" according to Val.

"Stop acting like children," Gio said annoyed glaring when Val was bending on top of him. Luca rolled his eyes grabbing a pack of Oreos from the bowl and ripping it open.

I looked at Stephano "Did you get any information?" I was referring to the man who was groping Veronica just minutes ago. The bartender from earlier has been on the 'watch list' for a while now and what he did today just pissed me off to put him on the 'dead list'. He should have never even looked at her. "Yup." He replied swiping on his phone to pull up the file. "You want it now or later"

"Now," I said trying to keep my voice down, cautious of the girl in my arms. He nodded sending it to my phone as it rumbled in my pocket. I shifted trying to pull my phone out of my pocket but my movement made her moan softly in my ear, shifting closer to my body and nuzzling her head more into my shirt making me freeze instantly. My blood pumping fast and a thrill shoots to my cock at the thought of her moaning in my ear laying under me.

This is not the time.

...