52.

Verónica

"Stop grabbing my butt." I scowled taking a step away from him. His eyes narrowed right back at me as he gripped my hips bringing me back. His large hand sliding into my back pocket of my shorts.

"Seriously" I panned twisting my body. "We are in front of people."

"So?" He raised his brow pulling me closer into his body. Dipping his head into my ear he whispered, "I'd fuck you in the middle of this room if you wanted me to."

My eyes widened, "you can't say things like that!" I whisper yelled at Vince, swatting his other hand that was trailing to the hem of my pants.

"What can I get for y'all," The girl asked from behind the counter with a wide smile. The people in front of us disappearing.

"Vanilla soft served with rainbow sprinkles and a scoop of vanilla. Both in a dish. Please."  I said with a smile. Dishes are better than cones.

Vince said he never really ate ice cream but he would make it for his siblings when they were in Italy growing up. I'm trying to ease him back into it. At first it was just little bits from mine, but now he worked up to his very own.

Which I call a win. I'm so proud!

Quickly Vince tapped his phone against the ipad that she spun over paying for the 7.38 dollar ice cream.

"I was literally going to pay for it!"

"Next time," He shrugged grabbing both of the ice creams from the girl's hands and following me outside. There were some cute tables, with flower paintings and iron chairs. The weather was perfect, a light breeze and the warm sun wasn't too hot but was enough for a tan.

"You said that last time!"

"I forgot," He said pulling out my chair for me and bringing it closer to his.

"No you didn't! You said-" He cut me off shoveling a huge spoon full of his ice cream into my mouth.

"It's in the past," He brushed it off eating the rest that I didn't fit in my mouth.

"whatever," I mumbled trying to eat the sweet dessert quickly.

"What are you doing next week. The school semester ends soon." I wanna go on a road trip or something fun! But not if it would inconvenience Vince to much. Maybe next month. He's probably busy. It was a dumb idea.

"We have plans," He said feeding me more of his ice cream.

"What do you mean we have plans?"

"It's a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a su-"

"At least tell me what kind?"

He raised his brow thinking about it, but I knew it was 70% a no way.

"Pretty please," I pouted placing my hands on top of his and sticking out my lower lip.

"A trip"

YESSSS

"Is that was Lu was dying to tell me?!"

"He can't keep a fucking secret for his life," He scowled.

I threw my arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug. Quickly he caught me holding my thigh and moving me closer to him to straddle his waist.

"Thank you," I smiled muffled by my face shoved against his neck.

"Of course amore."

It didn't take long before I finished eating my ice cream and practically all of his. Once we finished we walked back to his office, Vince's hand going back to my butt to which I just gave up trying to take it off. Thank goodness not a lot of people were on the street at this time of the day.