50 Yard Line

"Y'know..my brother is gonna give you a real hard time when you start coming around as my boyfriend now." I giggled at Mitch. "Yea yea. Preparing myself as we speak." He responded back, pinching the bridge of his nose like always.

We sat on the hood of the car for about another twenty minutes before my brother came over to us. "Hey B!" Pink shouted at me. "What's up Pink?" I questioned. "Me and the rest of us are gonna go smoke one on the 50 yard line in fifteen if you two wanna join us!" He exclaimed. "Alright, I have no choice I guess." I chuckled.

Mitch hopped off the hood of the car, putting his hands out for me to grab. I placed both of my hands in his, and jumped off the car too. We walked, hand in hand, out to the fifty yard line. Joining Pink, Simone, Dawson, Shavonne, Slater, and Wooderson.

"Marijuana on one! Reefer on two!" My brother yelled, in some football position. (idk ok skflskjfs)

I giggled at their action, stealing the joint from Slaters lips. "Thank you!" I grinned. I hit it a couple times, passing it back and forth between my boyfriend, before we decided to go to the other side of the field, away from everyone else.

Mitch laid on the field, pulling my head into his chest. He smelt amazing. I took in his scent. "This has been the best night ever Blake. Thank you so much." Mitch thanked me. "Aw Mitch. I had a lot of fun too." I replied. "I really love you Blake. I know we say it all the time, but this time I don't mean it in a friendship type of way. Like, I seriously love you with all of my heart. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, and I hope you know how pretty you are." Mitch continued.

"Mitch, stop, I'm gonna cry. I love you too Mitch. So..so..much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I replied. He kissed the top of my head, as I nuzzled my head into his chest, taking in his scent once more. I fell asleep on Mitch until I was woken up by Wooderson and the others yelling.