Empty pain

The tears flow

The days blur 

Raised voices

Broken heart.

No one enjoys arguing ..well I didn’t think that until I met this one women. Her name shall remain unknown. But for the sake of this, her name will be Apple. 

Apple is nice and friendly, acts as if her life is fine and nothing is the matter. She’s the type of person to save all her harsh words for her family. She’s the type to store up the anger of that day, and release said anger when she’s safe inside her house. Apple is argument prone. The women must get a rise out of seeing others hurt, because that’s what she does...nearly every day. 

After going home from work, which is sitting in a chair fixing things on a computer; the whole day. Apple comes home to her nice house in a nice small town. She first yells at her dogs to quite them down, then-on a good day- proceeds directly to her room. Where Apple will remain until dinner-on a good day-that she will cook. Now, that’s only on a good day. When her days are just a little bit aggravating, she goes home in a rotten mood. She’s ready to bite anyone’s head off.  Her bad day routine is a bit different. Instead of remaining in her room, the women enjoys tormenting her children. Pointing out everything they didn’t do, pointing out flaws, and swearing up a storm. 

These people, Apple for example, I don’t understand them. Why be fake around the people your supposedly comfortable around then come home and be in a rotten mood around the people you should be shedding love onto? Honestly, to the people like Apple, get some help. Clearly you need an outlet to your pain, one that should not be your supposed love ones.  

Then there’s the topic of abuse, in Apples family’s situation. Could that be classified as abuse? I should think so. I’m sure Apples children don’t want to be tormented by someone like that nearly daily. 

If your in this position, I suggest you tell someone you trust completely. An adult, for instance. A friend would be good as well, but with an adult, they may be able to help you in ways your friend would not. 

My words to you; Be strong. Life will always send waves of anguish towards you. Just keep floating on.