Between bumpy PT 3

Getting the girls up was harder than imaginable.

   We started with trying to wake up Sammy, who for some reason kicks in her sleep. Every time we tried to get close she would try to kick us and grab us. Honestly it's surprising she doesn't make as much noise as Ben's snoring. We ended up throwing a pillow on top of her head and kind of...suffocated her til she woke up. Now that it was said outloud it sounded kind of dumb.

   "HMMM" Sammy muttered from under the pillow as she frantically threw her arms up and down.

   We let go of the pillow and she flew up, throwing the pillow across the room.

   "GOD DAMN" Sammy said as she gasped for air. "You can't wake people up the normal way?!"

   "We tried! Your a sleep kicker, it's not our fault." I said as I laughed off the reminder that we would soon have to deal with Kenji, and he too would somehow say that we weren't normal people.

   Next we tried waking up Brooklyn, who was a deep sleeper. Like seriously, that girl could have 6 people screaming in her ear and she would still be asleep.

   I guess it must be a famous people thing, since they get screamed at by fans all the time.

    We sat there and pushed her around for a good minute, her almost lifeless body just getting dragged around.

   "she has some SERIOUS motivation to stay asleep." Sammy said as she started to smack Brooklyn in the face back and forth.

   It reminded me of the bangs I heard last night. The bangs that through me closer to the somewhat violent scene. It made my whole body shiver. Every little interaction reminded me of last night, and I wasn't even the one who got the worst of it.

  I looked over at Ben, who seemed to enjoy shaking Brooklyn around, laughing his head off with every attempt that failed.

Such a pretty laugh..

   His face had two bruise marks, one on his cheek and one near his eye. His legs were scraped and bruise, probably from falling onto the concrete floor.

   ...

   "AGH" Brooklyn screamed as she sat up immediately and looked around. "WHAT THE HELL BEN?"

   "what did he do? I wasn't paying attention" I asked, looking at Ben who was laughing his brains out. Sammy was laughing too, clenching her stomach from the laughter.

   "HE GAVE ME A WET WILLY, THATS SO DAMN GROSS EWJEHDJNS" Brooklyn squirmed as she shook her hands as if they needed to be dry.

   "what's all the commotion?" Yaz asked from the top of the bunk, rubbing her eyes from tiredness.

Everyone's attention slowly was drawn to Yaz. Everything went quiet. Yaz had to be the most normal one of us all, being the only one who could sleep normally and wake up normally.

"Good morning Yaz, sorry did we wake you?" Ben said as he rubbed the back of his neck and grinned at the sleepy Yaz.

"With all this commotion I assume I would be the one woken up next anyway, so it's fine" Yaz said while climbing down the bunk

"Well IM certainly not fine, you know how gross your slimy finger feels in my ear you weirdo?" Brooklyn asked while using her sleeve to try to wipe the slober away.

"Can't be that bad" Ben yawned, trying to act cool with his arms stretched up as if they were trying to touch the sun.

   | Ben and Brooklyn continued bickering back and forth about the 'inhumane' way that Ben choose to wake her up. Everyone else's got ready for the day; getting out of their beds, putting their shoes on, and eating something. |