Chp.14

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on, at Jujutsu, middle of the night, in the medical room, Yuji got his wounds treated, and so as (YN) of course thanks to Shoko...

Shoko: There, all set, make sure you don't move around much so the wounds don't open.

Yuji: Okay, no worries.

(YN): Thank you Shoko.

Shoko: Anytime, now will you excuse me...I'm going back to bed, again.

Gojo was in the room as well as Megumi and Nobara then arrived to the room and rushes over to Yuji and (YN)...

Megumi: Hey, you two alright ?!

Nobara: Yea, what happen??!

(YN): Oh...Well it's kinda hard for me to explain but...I think Yuji can tell you.

Yuji: Yea, the bastard took over my body without me noticing on my sleep and well...went after (YN).

Megumi: What?! Sukuna attacked (YN)?!

Nobara punches Yuji on the head..

Yuji: O-Ow! Hey, what was that for?!

Nobara: You should be more careful!! And why didn't you tried fighting him back inside?!

Yuji: I tried! But he was too busy fighting (YN) I didn't know what else to do but rather to wait for the right moment.

Nobara: *sighs* Can't argue with that...by the way (YN).

Nobara walks up to (YN) as she grabs and holds his hand and blushes a little...

Nobara: I'm glad you're okay, really I am.

(YN): ...Thanks.

Megumi: Guess he was holding back on you, knowing the wounds you got he didn't got all out on you.

(YN): Hm? What do you mean? That curse really was about to kill me.

Nobara: Wait, what?!

Megumi: You're serious!??

(YN): Yeah, I never thought I would have fought a curse so strong, yet so powerful, he really was something, but I manage to beat him up someway...so yeah.

Gojo: So, you know how Sukuna roles with it, don't ya?

(YN): ...Gojo, you really gotta tel me everything before I even experienced it...you didn't even told me Yuji was cursed.

Yuji/Megumi/Nobara: *What? He didn't told him about it*

Gojo: Hehe, my bad *Im really surprised, Sukuna is no joke to deal with, besides me knowing I can take him out, (YN) is one of them as well, ... he and Yuta are really equally.*

(YN): *yawns* Oh man, I'm getting sleepy already.

Yuji: Heh, yeah same.

Gojo: Alright then, let's call it the night, tomorrow's the exchange event.

And so, They all exited the medical room and to walk over to their rooms...As Yuji and Megumi head to their rooms, Nobara saw them leaving to their rooms completely, she then sees (YN) heading his his room...as she does, she then began to feel worried about the situation that could happen again with Sukuna, not that it'll happen again, she just gets this feeling type...so she then jogs her way and to catch him up barely entering his room..

Nobara: (YN), wait up.

(YN): Nobara? What is it??

Nobara began to softly blush and feel a bit shy...so she takes a deep breathe in...and says...