Chp.19

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): Let's go Nobara!

Nobara: Right behind ya (YN)!

-AUTHOR POV-

Hanami rushes at Nobara and (YN), the two as well rush at Hanami, they separated from each other to rush at Hanami from one side, the began running around Hanami as Hanami kept her guard up, She then summoned flowers on the ground near them as roots grow, Nobara and (YN) dodges the roots as they rush to Hanami, Nobara grabs three nails and ready to hit them to Hanami in front, Hanami then was ready to block them, but (YN) uses Boogie Woogie, by clapping his hands to switch spots with Nobara as she hits her nails straight to Hanami behind and exploding them, and (YN) landing a straight punch to her face...Nobara rushes to Hanami as Hanami was gonna strike a punch to Nobara, but (YN) agains claps his hands, swapping with Nobara again as she swings her hammer behind Hanami's head, hitting her and (YN) landing a strong knee hit towards Hanami's face...

Hanami: NRRRGH!!!

Hanami then summons a humongous root underground as it then rises up the air, taking Nobara and (YN) with them to the sky, they hold onto together to not fall, as they do, the two let go and to began running down to the roots, while that, they notice some roots coming their way, Nobara leaps off and to then grab three more nails, hit them with her hammer and sent them flying, hitting the roots that were coming towards them...

Nobara: Hairpin!

With the nails being hit to the roots, the nails self exploded, destroying the roots, Nobara was falling, but (YN) leaps and to go dashing and grab Nobara from falling, he managed to grab her, and to then hold her tight as he then uses his other hand, dragging it towards the roots to slide down to the ground safely, as they did, they notice several wooden ball rushing towards them with spikes around them, (YN) uses his symbiote arm to make it grow bigger, and to catch them all one at the time and to toss them away to Hanami, Hanami began dodging them, but does not realize (YN) and Nobara started rushing at them...Nobara rushes behind Hanami and to swing her hammer, (YN) claps his hand, swapping with Nobara as she hits Hanami with her hammer to her face, and (YN) to land some punches to her ribs, with them two striking hits at Hanami, and (YN) using Boogie Woogie at the same time, Hanami had something up in her sleeve, she then summons a root behind Nobara, grabbing her feet and to then swing her and tossing her away as she summoned more roots, with spikes as Nobara was about to be hit by them...

Nobara: Shit!!

(YN): Nobara!!!!

(YN) claps his hand, swapping with Nobara as he instead was the one that get stabbed by the roots...

Nobara: (YN)!!!!

Hanami: Got you!

Suddenly, the spikes weren't enough to kill (YN), or to say it won't work at all,  I thing will work to kill him as (YN) gets off from the spike roots, and to heal the wounds up...

Nobara: O-Oh thank god...I forgot...

(YN) looks at Nobara with a gentle smile...

(YN): It's alright.

Nobara gently blushes...as the two then look at Hanami...

Hanami: I-Impossible!! How aren't you dead!? *Wait...of course! The symbiote curse! Does it somehow manage (YN) to be immune to death?! No!*

Nobara: You know (YN), I'm tired of seeing that ugly ass curse for long, making me feel sick.

(YN): Could agree with you more, now then...