Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 YEAR LATER-

A year have pass by, Jujutsu High has been living in peace and yet training as well together, (YN) is official 1st year special grade student of Jujutsu High, the past year, he has the best time of his life, having great friends, great school, a great teacher, and especially a great girlfriend too...
.
.
.
One day, somewhere in Africa, a plane lands and as we then see couple people getting off from the plane....and then we see two specific people getting off as well...who they happen to be in Tokyo, and one of them as a jujutsu sorcerer...and a jujutsu high school special grade student...

(YN): Yea, we just got here already.

Nobara(Phone): Okay good, well I'll let you be then, I have to do some shopping, heh. Anyways, if anything call me, okay?

(YN):Of course, love you.

Nobara: Love you too babe, bye.

(YN) was talking on the phone with Nobara as he hanged up...

(YN): So, this is Africa.

And we then see the jujutsu sorcerer (YN) is with, and yet to be friends, or to say it like that with Gojo, Kento Nanami...

Nanami: Indeed. So, nervous to meet him?

(YN): Heh, not really, I really wanna see him and get to know him. Also, Im surprised Gojo made you come with me.

Nanami: I had no choice, the guy was bugging me and couldn't leave me alone, but I had nothing to do anyways, knowing that work is shit.

(YN): I hear ya, hehe.

Nanami: Now, let's get going.

(YN): Right.
.
.
.

we then take a look at a city of Africa, where people seem to be having a busy day, and a bit of traffic, and then, we take a look at this one specific dining room, where we finally and surprisingly get to see one of Jujutsu High 2nd year special grade Students, Yuta Okkotsu, who he happens to o be best friends with Maki, Panda, Toge and Gojo. Also, he happens to be alongside with his new training teacher, Miguel...Yuta and Miguel as Yuta started eating some food he and Miguel ordered togther...

Yuta: Oh wow! This is really gewd!

Miguel: Didn't I told you so? I use this great spice of flavor for it, that what makes it taste so good.

Yuta: Mmm, you don't say?

Miguel: It's a dish powder that'll make the dish taste everything good and delicious.

Yuta: You're not wrong, this is really good, it reminds me of Nikujaga.

Miguel: Nikujaga? Well last time I recall and remember, we just call it beef stew, hehe.

As the two were enjoying there meals together...suddenly, a familiar foe approach to them, and to then sat down with them as Yuta haves confused look and Miguel as well...

Yuta: Hmm??

Miguel: ...Can I help you sir?

This "sir" happens to be a well built man with blonde hair style, and to have signature sunglasses covering his eyes and to be wearing a working suit office...he is none other than Nanami...

Nanami: Apologies for the intrusion, but I am not here to look for trouble.

Miguel: Tch, don't play nice-