12. Blankie

Jisoo looked at her AirPods and pouted. They were dead, she had forgotten to charge it, as she had been laying awake thinking of Chaeyoung's pretty eyes all night.

It was funny, to the raven, about how much the blonde's stare and smile had affected her. She couldn't stop thinking about Chaeyoung last night, trying to keep her mind off Chaeyoung.

Obviously, that didn't work well, as she had laid awake until seven in the morning, and had to be dragged to work by Jennie since she was too sleepy.

Now, she didn't want the same thing to happen. So Jisoo left her room pouting, establishing a mission to borrow earphones from her fellow teammates, sisters, best friends, whatever you call them honestly, to listen to music before bed.

-
-
-
-
-

"Jennie?" Jisoo knocked before welcoming herself in her best friend's room, it was the closest so she went in first.

Jennie, who was currently checking out her mega-big closet, looked over immediately with a smirk, and walked to the raven.

"Sista, why are you here? Do you need anything?" Jennie started off by asking, as Jisoo was looking at her weirdly.

"Uhh. I just wanted to borrow your headphones, if that's okay. Mine's dea-."

"Or did you want to rant to me about how pretty Chaeyoung's eyes looked when you two were staring at each other?? Sit and spill, girlfriend," Jennie cut of Jisoo by saying.

Jisoo groaned. "I came here to borrow headphones!! And you're married to Lisa!!"

Jennie shrugged. "No worries, she knows I love her I guess. She wouldn't mind. It's not like she doesn't say 'I love you' and hugs and kisses you and Chaeyoung at every chance she's got. Now spill."

It was Jisoo's turn to look at Jennie weirdly. "How aren't you jealous??"

Jennie shrugged again. "I usually am, but not with you and Rosie. Anyway, I won't hold you here further, my AirPods are dead as well." Jennie sent her a gleeful smile as Jisoo groaned again.

"You should've told me as soon as I opened the door!!" Jisoo wailed and stomped out of Jennie's room, finding Lisa leaning on the wall.

"Ah Lisa. Do you-."

"Don't bother unnie, I left my AirPods at work." Lisa tilted her head towards Chaeyoung's room and winked.

Jisoo could only groan and trudge her way to the blonde's room.

-
-
-
-
-

Inside, Chaeyoung was actually cuddling herself with her two secret blankies. They had been with her since birth, and she could never sleep without them. The members didn't know about the blankies, since she never had the courage to tell them that she still slept with blankies

Even though she knows that Jennie sleeps with a teddy that has a few body parts missing.

No, she's never gonna tell them.

No, never.

"Chaeyoung??" Suddenly, Jisoo's head popped into her view, shocking Chaeyoung as she immediately covered up her blankies.

"Y-Yes, Jisoonie?"

Jisoo frowned and opened the door further, allowing herself in Chaeyoung's room, Chaeyoung's eyes never leaving her as she raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you looking scared? Did something happen? Are you hiding something?" Jisoo asked, as the blonde rarely gave her that look.

Yes, Chaeyoung was looking very suspicious to Jisoo right now.

"N-No, what do you m-mean, I-I'm not hiding a-anything..." Chaeyoung stuttered, making Jisoo even more curious.

Jisoo's detective eyes travelled along Chaeyoung's body, (Ahem, in an innocent way), and saw her hands under the duvet.

Looking back at Chaeyoung, the raven immediately snatched open the duvet, but the blonde was faster, immediately hiding the blankies behind her back.

Jisoo pouted, sighing. Then she grabbed Chaeyoung's hands, forcing them to give in.

And finally, Chaeyoung gave in. Sighing, she moved her hands forward, and let Jisoo see the two white blankies.

"That's it? What's that?" Jisoo was confused, she actually looked confused, and according to Chaeyoung, she was being 'very adorable' right now.

"My blankies."

"Then, Why are you hiding them from me??"

"I didn't want you guys to know that I can't sleep without my blankies."

Jisoo raised an eyebrow, amused. "Manoban sleeps with a fucking rubber duck." Jisoo and Chaeyoung both stared at each other for a full minute, before bursting out laughing.

"She still sleeps with that???" Chaeyoung laughed as Jisoo nodded, Lisa was really one of a kind.

After laughing, Jisoo held up a blankie and looked at it weirdly.

Chaeyoung chuckled, finding her face quite adorable. "What are you doing?"

Jisoo continued staring at the blankie. "Trying to figure out what's so special about the blankie that it is the only thing that Park Chaeyoung can't sleep without. They even have higher positions than me!!" Jisoo pouted at Chaeyoung.

The blonde panicked. "W-What- noooo...of course you have a higher position...come on don't be upset..."

Jisoo glared at Chaeyoung. "Then give me a hug!!"

"Right now??"

"What do you mean?? Of course right now!!" Jisoo placed her hands on her hips, glaring.

Chaeyoung hid a round of giggles before pulling Jisoo in, wrapping her arms around the raven, patting her back. "There. Don't be upset, hm?"

Jisoo let out a tiny smile, before hugging Chaeyoung back. She grabbed a blankie, and carefully sniffed it.

Absolutely delighted about the fact that it has Chaeyoung's scent, she stuffed her face in it, making Chaeyoung laugh.

Then, she mustered up all her aeygo, slowly opening her eyes to look at Chaeyoung.

The blonde found an adorable pair of puppy eyes staring at her, she found herself wanting to laugh again. "What?"

"I want one!"

"You want me to buy one for you?"

"Nawww!! I want yours."

"You want what?"

"I want your blankie!!!"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Jisoo's childish behaviour, but honestly she loved it so much.

"I'll think about it. Okay?"

"Okay!!" Jisoo sprinted out of the room happily, chaeyoung chuckled to herself as the door closed.

'So cute.'

Jisoo was long back in her room before she realises something.

"Argh...my headphones!!!"

-

To be continued <3