34. Confetti and Ms Kim

a really short chapter :(

The loud bang of confetti made Jisoo immediately scramble into Chaeyoung's arms, since, like Jennie, she was also quite scared of loud noises. Chaeyoung hugged her tight, giggling a bit, when she noticed everyone standing there, arms crossed.

And she meant everyone.

Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Momo, Mina, Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri, her family, Jisoo's family, Jennies mom and Lisa's parents were all standing there.

Chaeyoung stood up immediately, holding Jisoo, flustered. "W-What- when did you guys start standing there???" Chaeyoung asked, glaring.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo looked back, but blushing and turning away immediately when she saw her mom smirking at her. "Oh." She buried her face in Chaeyoung's neck.

Chaeyoung took another step forward, her eyebrows raised. "How much of my confession scene did you guys watch?"

Yelps and screams and gasps were heard from all over the small park. "There was a confession scene??" Joy asked, jumping.

"Ahem." Lisa cleared her throat. "So me and Jennie-"

"Jennie and I," Chaeyoung corrected, earning an eye roll from Lisa.

"Okay, Jennie and I were here, I was simply thinking you were just gonna have a date and that the pictures would look great so I decided to hide here to take pictures of you guys, Jennie was with me obviously, and well when we realised you were about to confess, Jennie texted everyone and when they came with the poppers, you were already kissing." Lisa smirked, and Chaeyoung blushed.

"Oh shut up. You witnessed my confession scene?? Oh no." Chaeyoung raised Jisoo's head with her chin and hid her face in Jisoo's neck, as Jisoo let out a chuckle.

"How was the confession?? Jisoooooo!!!!" Nayeon particularly yelled, as Jisoo rolled her eyes, annoyed by Nayeon's loud yell as always.

"Stop yelling!! Anyway, the confession? Chae was being so adorable, she kept rambling and stuttering until she finally reached the point, even though I didn't really mind her rambling because she was honestly so. cute." Jisoo said shyly, whipped for the blonde.

"All I can say that the confession definitely did not go as planned, and that was definitely not my finest moment." Chaeyoung said, a darker shade of red entering her cheeks.

Jisoo laughed. "It was the best confession ever, though, I wouldn't want it any other way. Well actually I don't mind, you know it's only you that matter, when, where and how the scene happened really doesn't mind to me." She blushes, smiling.

Chaeyoung lifted her head and pecked her lips. "I love you." She said, earning a whisper of 'i love you more' from Jisoo, and howlings about how her friends were getting diabetes. Their families just stared at them, happy that they found each other.

"Ms Kim, Mr Kim." Chaeyoung smiled, addressing Jisoo's parents formally, making Jisoo cough to muffle her laugh as she saw the look of horror on her mom's face.

"Park Chaeyoung!!" Jisoo's mom pretended to look horrified, by the way how Chaeyoung addressed her. "If you ever call me that again I'm cutting of your head, huh?"

Chaeyoung just laughed, and nodded her head, giving Jisoo's mom a grin.

"Okay eomma."

-

To be continued <3