13. Coffee Gathering

"So you're gonna go out with Jung Haein this afternoon?" Irene asked Jisoo, as they drank coffee together.

The nine girls, Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisa, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Wendy and Yeri would have a little gathering every Saturday morning. They had to work at night, yes, together, since YG, JYP and SM were planning a collaboration. So they decided on coffee.

However, Chaeyoung had to cancel last minute, as her mom had called for breakfast. Jisoo chuckled at the memory of Chaeyoung being sad over not having the usual coffee with all of them.

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah, he asked me yesterday."

"Through phone?" Seulgi raised an eyebrow. To her, that was a very unromantic way of asking people out on a date. It's a cheap way, and Jisoo was far from cheap.

"Yeah, through phone."

"Hello? Who's this?" Jisoo asked. Somebody had disturbed her nap time, and it annoyed her so much that she ignored her On The Ground ringtone, it wasn't until Jennie had enough and yanked her out of her bed that she had pressed the green button.

"Oh, you haven't saved my phone number? It's Haein."

"Oh....hi." Jisoo shrugged, there was no reason of saving his phone number anyway. It wasn't important. He just wasn't that important.

"Hey. You wanna have that date tomorrow?" Haein asked through the phone, with a sickly sweet tone that made Chaeyoung barf, making Jennie hold back a laugh.

"Uhh...Chaeyoung, do we have work tomorrow?" Jisoo turned towards Chaeyoung, who shrugged, before Jennie gave her a nudge.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Fine. We got work only from 5 to 9 tomorrow."

"Sure, I guess." Jisoo answered.

"Hmm. Then maybe in the afternoon?"

"Yeah, sure. see you."

Jisoo cut the call, turning over just to see Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

"No seriously Chae, what's your problem with him? You always seem...angry when I mention him." Jisoo questioned. She was confused really, and no one told her anything.

"It's nothing, unnie."

"Nothing?"

"It's nothing, Jisoo." Hearing Chaeyoung call her by her name made Jisoo flinch, Chaeyoung muttered a quick apology before sprinting back into her room.

"You accepted?!" Wendy exclaimed. "That is such a cheap way of asking someone out!!!!"

Jisoo shrugged. "Whatever, he's my friend. And better now."

"What about Chaeyoung?" Eight pairs of voices rang in Jisoo's ears, so she covered them quickly.

"Shush!!! You're so noisy. Chaeyoung haven't asked me out yet." Jisoo pouted and poked her cheesecake with her fork.

Jennie shared a look with Irene.

"Unnie, do you want her to ask you? Tell me." Jennie held Jisoo's fork in her hand, saving the poor cheesecake from further stabs.

"Well...yeah I guess...but it's totally only because of the program!!!" Jisoo quickly defended herself, making Joy smirk.

"stop trying to defend her. I'm sure she'll ask you soon, Jisoonie, the Chaeyoung I know would definitely not miss out any chance to go out with you. In fact, I know she wants to."

"Uhhh...she does?"

"YES!" Eight pairs of voices rang in her ear again, and Jisoo glared.

"Stop screaming!!"

"We are not!!" Yeri exclaimed.

"You are too!!" Jisoo stuck out her tongue.

"Okay okay, stop arguing. Jisoo, do you want anyone to go with you to his car?" Irene asked.

"What car?" Jisoo asked, confused.

"Jung Haein's car. Isn't he taking you?" Irene raised an eyebrow. That wasn't very gentleman like.

"Uhhh...no. He's not." Jisoo answered, mirroring Irene's eyebrow raise. Everyone grew silent.

"Then who'll be taking you there? Do you have a ride? Do you need us to take you there?" Irene asked, eventually breaking the silence.

"No thanks, unnie! Chaeyoung's gonna be picking me up and driving me there." Jisoo smiled at the thought of the blonde.

Wendy sighed. "Omo! She's such a gentlewoman. I never thought she would agree to drive you to a place where you'll go on a date. With that Haein."

"I didn't ask her! She offered and I said yes." Jisoo explained herself, getting tired of the smirks that were being sent to her.

"You're smiling like a maniac, unnie." Lisa teased, earning a smack from Jisoo.

-

To be continued <3