🦋16th

It wasn't as much difficult as Jungkook was guessing. He was also wondering how he will explain to his husband. For a moment, he thought himself as a black sheep. It's a sensitive and complicated matter, and he had to handle it appropriately so he wouldn't mess up.

Jungkook briefly described to his husband, and Nam listened to him patiently. Jungkook negative mind expecting taunt with bitter words, an annoying response, however Nam reacted calmly kissing his forehead and caressing his cheek to calm him down.

" Don't worry, baby... We'll be alright. Now let's go help with the suit ..."

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Jungkook once again fell in love with this benevolent man, Kim Namjoon.

Jungkook felt Honored to be Kim Namjoon's husband and the love of his life.

The boys captured the photo at Seokjin's home first, as it was the mission. It turned out a good photo session, and they enjoyed meeting them personally. They exited one by one from there, so nobody would notice them. As planned, the idol proceeded to the company directly.

The rest of the business the manager handled.

Namjoon went back to work as he's Secretary kept calling him.

Jungkook arrived in the afternoon due to the weather being cloudy and seemed like it would rain heavy. He despises being alone when it's raining heavily anyway, his mind wasn't concentrated on the meeting, so he excused himself, saying he's feeling sick.

Jungkook was wishing that when he arrived at home and opens the door, his husband will welcome him with a warm and tight hug. But that's a wish, after all. He reminded himself again that they're both a busy professional, so they had to compromise and cooperate with each other's schedule.

He also admits the fact it's Namjoon who always managed his schedule for him, always being the Great husband. Nevertheless, he does his best, hopefully.

Throwing his bag pack on the coffee table, he sat down then pulled out his phone from his pocket. To call his husband and he picked it up.

" Hello!"

The employees are sitting in front of him as they're explaining their mistake to their boss.

They waited silently as Namjoon stood up and walked to the window to talk to his husband peacefully.

"Namjoon... I'm sorry to interrupt you in between work, but can you come early... I'm feeling ... Reckless. You know how ..."

" Baby, relax. I am about to leave for home in just a few minutes. Just wait a little." Listening to his husband voice made him relax.

Until then, Jungkook watched movie to get by time. As promised, Namjoon came home within 30 minutes. Jungkook rushed to hug his husband, throwing the remote on the side. He just jumped on him without caring that his husband is slightly drenched from the rain.

He squeezed his body as he was shivering, but once he realized his condition when he felt his cheek wet, he pulled away.

"Namjoon you're all drenched ... Fuck. Go get a warm shower or else you'll get cold." Jungkook then touched his forehead and neck.