something to cherish

Imlie started with her interview

Imlie: ACP Arjun as we all know ETF has been rebuilt up recently. What is the difference between old ETF and new ETF?

Arjun: one thing is same that we can do anything for justice. The difference is in old ETF has one officer who is calm and other had anger issues among two commanding officers but in new ETF we both have anger issues.

Imlie: oh! Some recent cases of yours Make a huge public impact. Do you have any message for public?

This time Aryan replied.
- we can only take actions when you will lodge the complaint. So I here by i request public that if you're facing anything wrong just lodge a complaint. If there is 6 officers among 10 are corrupt, there are 4 honest officers too...

Interview went pretty well .

Arjun: thanks for coming Imlie. It's really nice to see you after a long time.

Imlie: same here Arjun bhaiya.

Meanwhile Aryan went to call Arpita on his cabin.
Imlie thought to thank him for his unconditional support.
She went to his cabin and knocked the door.
Aryan: come in .

Imlie came inside and without thinking she hugged Aryan tightly .

Aryan hugged her back surprisingly.

Imlie: you don't know what you did today
Without you it was impossible for me . Thank you Aryan . thank you for everything. Bhai ke siwa kisi ne itna support nahi kiya Aaj Tak. You're so special for me .

Arpita was listening from other side of the phone.

Aryan : main ne bhi kabhi personal level pe kisi ki help nahi kiya. You're the first one. Pata nahi kyun tumhara har problem apnaa banae ka man karta hai .

Imlie was clouded with emotions so she did an unpredictable thing which is opposite from her character. She kissed on Aryan's cheek.
Aryan was freezed by this . He met many women who wanted to throw themselves on him.  He always felt disgusted. But this simple gesture from his angel made her heart skip a beat.

Wait what!! Since when she became his ?
Ye kya ho raha hai .

Meanwhile Imlie realised her blunder
- sorry!!!! I wanted thank you Just...
She blushed furiously and ran away .

Aryan was standing there like a statue.

Arpita on phone: hello aru !!! Hellooooo!!!!

Aryan: she kissed me.
Arpita: what!!!!! Who???
Aryan: Imlie kissed on my cheek to thank me .
Arpita: ohhoo!! Kya baat hai UNB? Abhi se kissing chalu?
Aryan embarrassedly : didi please Aisa kuch nahi hai . Mujhe bohot kaam hai bye.

Out of ETF Imlie was talking to Rakesh.

Rakesh: muje kabhi pata nahi tha you're this much connected .
Imlie: kabhi kissi ne pucha nahi main ne batana zaroori nahi samajhi. I wanted to grow up on my own.
Rakesh: waise ye to samjh gaya ACP Aryan and ACP Arjun both are your brothers friend. But you called ACP Arjun bhaiya but no to ACP Aryan.  Scene kya hai?
Imlie blushed a little: aisi koi baat nahi hai.
Rakesh: main ne kabh kaha ki koi baat hai?
Imlie: shut up yaar.
Rakesh: so there is a new ship on market. Arylie.
Imlie: uhh . What?
Rakesh: arrey Aryan+ Imlie= Arylie
Imlie: main jaa rahi hoon tu bakwas kar.

Precap: a drunken Imlie handled by Aryan.