The final game

In ETF office
The whole ETF team except Aryan and Heena and Special Squad officers are present there trying to find a clue .
Arjun : Ye Aryan aur Heena kahan reh gaye. Kab se phone kar raha hoon. Girl friend missing hai uska aur koi fikar hi nahi hai.
Rayansh said angrily: May be he is not inter interested in my sister Anymore. Let him be. I want my sister back. If someone can't help me . I'll do that on my own don't need anyone from department.
Ranvijay- calm down Ray. Think like an officer not as a brother. Agar Bhai ki tarah sochega to kabhi pata nahi kar payega .

Suddenly Aryan and Heena entered together. Rayansh was  not happy to see them together but kept quite. As the only thing matter is his Gudiya .
Rayansh: May I know Acp Rathore? Why you're late inspite of an emergency?

Aryan shocked at his professional tone but continued
- I went to met Rahil for party photographs and guestlist. I found the person and it's unbelievable.
See the pic.

Everyone is shocked to the core.

Rakesh!!!!!! Imlie ke team ka photographer .

Heena-  he is stalking your sister from college. But you're sister was too innocent to notice. He was quite unpopular and introvert. So everyone failed to notice him . He is Rahil's cousin. He is the one insisted Rahil to invite your sister.

Another side.

Imlie came back to the sense again and started panicking.
She was the surroundings Rakesh is half  lying on bed with her staring creepily.

-Wake up sleeping beauty.
Aur bhi kinta kuch hai share karne ke liye.

Pata hai tum nahi mili to kitni ladkiyon ko jaan ki main ne . Har waqt jab tumhe dil  chahta tha ek random ladki se meet karta tha.  But nobody met my expectations so i killed them all and left a rose with them.
Ab dekho na isse prove ho gaya tumari jaisi koi nahi
Imlie was horrified beyond limits.

-Please jaane do mujhe bhai se milna hai !!
Please!!
Rakesh got angry by this
- I'll kill him. He is the burden on our relationship.
Imlie: Nahi!!!! Please Nahhiiiii!!! Mere bhai ke bina main mar jaungi please.
Rakesh: don't cry baby. I can't stand your tears . Thik hai baba jaisi tumhari marzi. Tumhre liye usse baks deta hoon.

ETF office

Heena continued- Hum ne Rakesh ke barien mein pata lagaya .he wanted to impress her but Aap kafi possessive ban gaye uske barein mein. He is a maniac. He tried many times to woo her . But it didn't worked . But uska obsession itna bad gaya ke he tried to kill his cousin Rahil as he tried to inform you about Rakesh. Wo dar kar chup baith gaya . But uska obsession limit cross kar gaya jab usne Aryan sir ke saath apki behen ki intimacy dekhi. You didn't had any problem. Wo pagal sa hogaya.
Arjun : uska akal hum thikane layenge.
Dimple: par wo milega kahan
Aryan: Breach candy pe uske dad ka farm house hai jo Khali pada hua hai . Wahin milega .

Ranvijay- to kya mahurat ka intezaar hai chalo jaldi . Waqt Kam hai.
Rayansh already rushed outside.
Aryan ran behind him: adress ke bina kahan jaa raha hai . Ruk. I know what you feel. But have patience.
Rayansh: No you don't. You're not even worried.  She is just a case for you. But for me she is everything. Tere liye to bas do pal ka timepass thi. Issi liye tu Heena ke saath ghum raha tha.
Aryan was shocked with his accuse
- Are you out of your mind!!! She is my love . Khone ka dard tujhe hi nahi mujhe bhi pata hai. I've also lost my parents. She is everything to me. Mar jaunga agar kuch hua to usse!!! I was not wasting time . Rahil ko undercover Milne Gaya tha. Heena ka informar network bahut strong hai she helped me to get informations about Rakesh that's it.

Ranvijay-stop it you both !!! Bad mein jhagad Lena. Abhi chalo.

Otherside
Rakesh: I want to love you baby. Intezaar nahi ho raha. Mujh se
Imlie was shouting and struggling with all her strength - noooooooooooo!!!!! Help !!!!  Bhaiiii !!!Aryan!!!
Rakesh:koi nahi aane wala
Yahan !!!
He was about to lean but suddenly someone snach him away and pushed aside .

Rakesh saw the person and angry beyond limits

- Rahil !!!! How dare you????
Rahil already released imlie.
- enough of your madness. Ab tak dar ke chup baitha tha. Par meri galti ke wajah se Nayna ki jaan gayi . Agar main uss din sab ko bata deta to ye din aata hi nahi.  But now I'll save her.
But Rakesh shot his legs with his gun .
Imlie: Rahil!!!!

Rakesh - arrey wah kabhi Aryan kabhi Rahil. Do ke dono chahiye? So you're interested in threesome or what??

Imlie cringed her face.
Rahil: Ek normal nake dosti tu nahi samjhega. Aur nahi pyaar. Aryan got her because he loves her . But you've lust . You're not a lover.  You're just a criminal.

Rakesh: I'm a criminal right? Then let me do the crime let me kill you both. Imlie meri nahi ho sakti to kissi ko bhi nahi milegi. Aur dono dosti nibhana upar jaake.
He was about to press the trigger.
Imlie shut her eyes. She remembered her brother's pampering. Her parents love. Aryan's kiss. Arpita Arvind.
- may be this is the last. Bas aap sab kush rahiyega. Bhai agle janam mein mujhe apni beti banake bulana .

A gut shot rang in the whole room .
But she felt nothing. She opened her eyes and saw Rahil is also confused that what happened.
Rakesh was lying dead infront of them. And there was an angry looking Aryan and Rayansh standing with their gun with all the officers behin.
Imlie:Bhaiiii!!!!
She ran and hugged him tightly and hide her face on his neck.
But due to lots of stress she collapsed in his arm
Aryan and Rayansh: Imlie/ Gudiya!!!

Precap: not decided yet 😬😬
Give me your opinions