sweet moments

Rayansh came back late at night.everybody
Slept already. He straight went to his sister's room there he saw the cutest scene. Imlie is sleeping on Aryan's lap Aryan is sleeping in a sitting position.
His sister is looking so peaceful. He smiled at this and left by closing the door .

In the middle of the night Imlie woke up with a jerk by a nightmare. Aryan hugged her
- baby relax main hoon na. Kuch nahi hoga .
Imlie:  please mat jao mujhe chod ke . Dar lag raha hai.
Aryan: I'm not leaving you alone. Main yahin hoon.
He started to make out to distract her.

🛑🛑🛑 Mature content strictly above 18🛑🛑🛑

He started kissing her lips. She was shocked first then started responding. Aryan started opening her top's button. Slowly he opened all exposing her perfect bossom . Imlie tried to cover herself. But Aryan was quick and impatient enough to tear her top and throw that out. Imlie gasped loudly.
- please koi dekh lega.
Aryan: I already closed the door after your brother left .

By saying this he started massaging her breasts. Imlie was trying to open his t shirt.
Aryan helped her on that. Imlie was scratching his abs . This time Aryan moaned . But soon enough he regained his control and teared her remaining clothes including her panty. She was stripped naked in front of him. AC's cool air made her nipple perked up for attention. Aryan took one bud in his mouth and started massaging another. Slowly he pushed his two fingers inside her. Imlie moaned loudly this time. She was drowned in pleasure for the first time she digged her nails on his shoulder.
Aryan - shhhhh!!!! Baby thoda dheere. Tumhara Bhai yahan aa gaya to Mera murder kar dega .

By now she came.
Aryan covered both of them with a quilt and both drift into the sleep.
🛑🛑🛑 Mature content ends🛑🛑🛑

In the morning on breakfast Imlie was running behind her brother and boyfriend as they keeps forgetting things for office.
Imlie: Bhai aap tiffin bhool gaye. Aryan what's wrong with you? Bina breakfast kiye kahan  chal diye?
Bhaaaaiiiii phir aapne is shirt ka button Tod diya . Aryan tum apna phone ka charger bhool gaye  .
Both of the boys are running and imlie was feeding them their breakfast.
Arpita smiled at this.
- dekha Arvind ji aapne? Aaru sahi kehta hai. Imlie ko puriduniya ki fikar hai. Khud ki nahin.
She went with food. Started feeding imlie.

Arvind was looking at his perfect happy family .

First time I'm writing a mature content 🤭 sorry for mistakes.
And I'll not be able to update tomorrow as I'm traveling to Varanasi from Kolkata.
I'll update day after tomorrow