Imlie's Teddy

Night time
2.15 a.m.

Rayansh and Aryan came back to together
Both came let due to different difficult cases.

They saw Imlie is sleeping hugging a huge pink teddy. Rayansh smiled a bit looking his baby sister sleeping peacefully. Tried to get the Teddy but she refused to leave that like her life depended on it .
Aryan was mesmerized by her cuteness.

Aryan : fresh hoke jagate hai isse . Dinner bhi nahi kiya hoga humare intezaar Mein.

Ray: haa . Pagal hai bilkul. Kitni baar bola hai agar main late hogya to so jaaya kar but maanti hi nahi .

They came down after freshen up.

Ray: tu isse jaga de . Main khana garam kar ta hoon. Taai so gayi hogi .

Aryan carefully and slowly detached the Teddy from her hand and Tried to wake her up . Instead of waking up. She grabbed Aryan's hand and forcefully pulled him towards her .

Aryan baffled by this move. But she snuggled more on to him and became comfortable by placing her head on his chest.
He blushed furiously. By not Knowing what to do. He tried to call her slowly

- Imlie.

But she snuggled more on to him hiding her face on his neck .

His breath became uncontrollable .
Closed his eyes to calm himself.
God this girl is gonna be my death one day

Rayansh came and saw a flushed Aryan trying to wake his sister and his sister is hugging him like her favourite pillow

Rayansh can't control himself and Started laughing loudly.

By this Imlie woke up and saw his brother laughing at her . Her teddy is on the floor. she is hiding her face on a confused and flushed Aryan .

She turned into a dark shade of pink.

- uhhh! Sorry. I didn't realised it's you. I just thought...

Rayansh: you thought you got a new pillow. Hai na gudiya?

Imlie: bhai I was sleeping . Didn't know I did this. This is not fair . You always tease me .

Rayansh: achha sorry. Ab chor usse aur dinner ke liye chal .

Now she realised she is still on Aryan's arm.

Imlie: damn. Sorry I forgot to leave you.

Aryan: it's ok. But ek baat bolun?

Imlie: Haan?

Aryan : tum sote hue bohot cute lagti ho.

Imlie blushed furiously

They had their dinner silently .

Imlie was preparing her bed suddenly she got a call from her editor in chief .

Vikas Verma

- hello sir . Aap iss waqt ?

Vik: haa actually ek emergency hai. Kal tumhara mentor Karan ek interview lene wala tha ETF officers ka but he met inti an accident. Doctor ne usse bed rest diya hai .
You have to take this interview. This is your first big assignment. You have to do it neatly.

imlie: what ETF!!!!

Vik:haa . Mere paas koi aur choice nahi hai . Everyone is busy tomorrow. Aur mushkil se ETF chief Arjun Suryakant Rawte mana hai interview ke liye . Aur ek naya 2nd in command bhi join hua hai . He is a famous cop. Ye interview channel ki position ko badayega. So please . I am sending you the details. Now good night . Bye

Imlie in mind: main kaise? Will I be able to face people? Wahan Aryan bhi to hoga?
Usse help maangu? Kal subah baat kar lungi. Why I can't take Aryan out if my mind. Pata nahi kya soch raha hoga. Par uske bahon mein achha lag raha tha.
Shut up ! Shut up Shut up!
Pagal ho gayi hai? Bhai ko pata chala to usse ulta latka dega. Chup chaap so Jaa .

Here Aryan is thinking about imlie. his mind is clouded with imlie .
When she was in his arm. It felt like he can destroy the whole world for her happiness.
He can have her in his arm till eternity .
He never felt this kind of burst of emotions.
What is happening to him ?

Huhhh!!! Iska answer Milne se raha. Better to sleep. He turned off the light.

Precap: Aryan Imlie motivational talk. Imlie in ETF office.