The Daily drama

Sunday few ours before lunch

Imlie is a bit busy as her brother's & boyfriend's colleagues are coming for lunch. She literally running here and there .
A grumpy looking Aryan sitting like an idle.
He was trying to get his morning kiss but his girl refused to pay attention towards him.

Suddenly the bell rang .

Imlie opened the door . It was Ranvijay he was astonished by looking at the angelic beauty.
Rayansh was looking at his colleague annoyingly as he was ogling at his sister like an idiot .
Aryan was being angry . Before he could say anything. Ranvijay said sheepishly
- Are you really Rayansh sister? I thought you're a mermaid came from the sea directly.

Aryan - baby why are you standing there? Let him in .

Rayansh: come in RV.

Ranvijay came inside .
Ranvijay: waise you're so cute.
Aryan in mind: ye mere hathon se marega.

Imlie was embarrassed by this praising & also feeling funny seeing Aryan jealous.

Aryan went upstairs.
Imlie: I'm coming within a minute.
She followed her angry man.

She went inside his room but couldn't be seen anywhere. Suddenly he sneaked his hands on her waist .
Imlie breathing heavily she knows his touch -  Aryannnnn!!! Kya kar rahe ho koi dekhega please .
Aryan kissing her neck- nahi!!! Why he is looking at you !!!

He pulled her sleeves down started kissing her shoulders.
Imlie closed her eyes with immense pleasure. She was not able to say anything.
Aryan turned her towards him . He start kissing her with intensity.
Imlie started responding. He broke the kiss
And unbuttoned two buttons of her kurti.
Imlie's eyes were widen but she was too lost to react . She started moaning loudly
As Aryan started kissing her cleavage.
Imlie: Aryannnnn please I'll not be able to control.
But he stopped after that. He knows she will not react now as she is lost by his touch . He cares about her values . He don't want her to regret. 
Aryan: Imlie chalo niche chalte hai.  Sab intezaar kar rahe honge.
Aryan kissed her forehead .
Imlie hugged him tight.
- I love you Aryan . Bas mere saath rehna aise hi. Saari duniya ke musibaton se lad loongi.
Aryan: pagal . Mere rehte hue tumhe kyun ladogi.  Main hoon tumhare liye. Ab chale niche? Warna tumhara Bhai sidha upar aa jayega .
Imlie adjusted her dress properly.

Precap: circus drama and ring master Rayansh.