𝔸𝕎!) Green x Rude! Reader

Y'all really seem to love the green squeaky toy pool noodle
Dw i do to
———————————————————————————

'Please don't fucking touch me' I thought as my classmate was hugging me. I lightly pushed her off.
She was crying because her bf died..honestly I'm happy he did. He was uglier than a fucking worm no, even the worms would be offended.
"I-I j-j-just c-can't believe...h-"
"Okay listen here you little-"
I was cut off by the shitty speaker
"Looks like green is awake."
Who tf is that.
The door to the bedroom opened. I quickly ran out, there's no way I'm gonna stay with those shitheads. There dumb as fuck.
I started collecting the food bags. I looked around. 'Yep im the only one with balls.' I thought
*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*
'What the-'
I looked behind me to see a green...pool noodle? 'Oh wait..he's actually kinda cute! But he's in my way..' I then scooted away trying to dodge his long arms but when I thought I dodged him his hand grabbed my leg and pulled me up. Before he could kill me I patted his head. He flinched and dropped me.
'Ow...that's gonna leave a mark..if only I could hit my classmates with a metal pole before I died-'
I was then picked up again but this time he didn't try to kill me. I started patting his head again. 'AWWW HES ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE! Unlike my ugly ass classmates-'
I giggled a bit
"You know there's this girl in my class, her boyfriend got killed and she started crying to me about thinking I was her 'friend' she's acting like we actually talking before💀"
I started trash talking about my classmates because yes.
"What's your name?"
"Green."
Oh so that's the person who the guy talked about on the speaker..
"Cool, I'm Y/N."
"But let me tell you about the other guy in my class-"

Yeah you basically just trash talk you whole school to green. And Green agreed.