C9: Just A Detective

Juniper and I walk towards the local police station holding each-other's hands. We stand in front of the clear doors. "It's going to be okay, I'm going to be right next to you." she says and I nod. We walk in making the bell ring and walk towards the counter. "Anything I can do for you?" she asks and I smile. "Yes, do you have any missing reports on a woman named Sora Kojima? Long blonde hair and blue eyes like mine. Looks exactly like me but shorter." I ask. The cop looks in a few files and looks at me. "Sorry ma'am but we don't." she says walking back to the counter. "Can we make a missing report for her?" I ask. She takes out a document and hands it to me. I walk over and sit next to Juniper. "Any luck?" she asks and I shake my head. "No but I am going to make a missing report." I say writing in the name, age and height of my mother. "If they find her, do you want her to come home even after everything that's happened?" she asks and I look up at her worried face. "Well she's my mother, of course I want her to come home. We don't know if she's hurt and if she is, I want to help her." I say and continue writing the description of my mother. I stand up and hand the document to the cop behind the counter. "We'll make missing papers and an amber alert out for her. We will do everything we can to help you." she says and I smile and nod. "If you need any therapy or help we have-" she says but I cut her off, "No thanks." I smile and walk out the police station with Juniper.

We sit on top of my bed looking at papers, newspapers and notebooks. The amber alert starts to play on both of our phones. We pick it up and smile. "Okay so we have the police helping us." I say putting my loud phone down. "You ever been in your mother's room?" she asks and I look up at her. "No, she doesn't like us going in her room." I say and she gets a smile on her face. "Well let's go and see if we can find any evidence." she says grabbing my arm pushing me into my mother's room. We look around and start looking in certain things. I find a box and open it showing the photo of me, my mother, my brother and my father. I lift the photo up revealing several types of drugs. "What-" I say shaking. Juniper walks over and gasps. "I didn't know she did drugs." I stutter out. She grabs the box and places it on the shelf I found it on. She brings me to the bed and holds me. I start to tear up and she rubs my head. "It's okay, it's okay." she reassures me still holding me. I wipe off the tears on my cheeks. "What places do they sell drugs?" I ask looking up at Juniper.

"Places like where we work, alley ways down at the market area and anywhere down in the shithole area." she replies removing herself off of me. "Mother works down at the market area." I say and stand up. I take out the map in my pocket and circle the entire market area. "That's where we will search first." I say putting the map back in my pocket. She stands up and high fives me. "Alright let's do it!" she says and we walk back to my room and fall asleep.

*zzz zzz* *zzz zzz*

I wake up stopping the alarm clock from making those loud ass noises. I put on ripped up jean shorts and a long sleeve white body suit. I shake Juniper up and she jumps up. "Jesus! Misaki." she says while getting up. She puts on some of my clothes and heads downstairs with me. We make some bomb ass oatmeal and shakes. We eat with my brother and quickly walk to Ouran. "Still hate the colors they chose for this school." she says and turns me around. She ties my hair up in a high pony tail. "I think this outfit looks better with a high ponytail." she says and I flip back around. She pulls some of my curtain bangs out and smiles. "I feel like your mother doing your hair for you." she says and I laugh. I start walking and she says in an old woman voice, "Have a good day sweetie." I wheeze and wave at her as she walks away from the colorful school. Man I really don't understand, pink school with yellow uniforms. That just doesn't go well. I trip over something falling on top of a certain auburn haired guy. I look at him and he looks up at me. I widen my eyes and get off of him and help him up. "My apologizes." I say while grabbing my books that were strewn around when I fell on him. I go to grab my other book but he picks it up and hands it to me. "Thanks." I say and we stare at each-other for a long second. Why does he have to be so handsome. Ughh! I hear girls squealing and whispering which brings me back in touch of reality.

I begin walking away towards the entrance of the school.

HIKARU POV

Misaki falls on top of me and I slightly blush. She looks into my eyes and I look up at the blonde girl laying on top of me. She gets off of me and helps me up. "My apologizes." she say while grabbing her books that were strewn around. She goes to grab her other book but I pick it up and hand it to her. "Thanks." she say and we stare at each-other for what feels like forever. Ugh! She is so beautiful. I can't take this no talking thing anymore! No, I don't care, I'm standing my ground. I hear girls squealing and whispering. She stops looking at me and walks away.

MISAKI POV

I sit in my desk in 1-A. I pull out the map and begin looking around at the market area on the map, circling where the alley ways are. "What's that for?" Haruhi asks and I look up at her. "Just circling the best stores at the market area." I lie and look back down. "The host club is going to the market area after school, wanna come with?" she asks with a smile on her face and I look back at her smiling face. Why is she so welcoming and inviting. "Uh yeah sure." I say while putting the map back in my bag. I pull out my phone and text Juniper 'going with the hosts to the market area, you should come with so we can do our detective search' I put my phone back in my pocket and listen to the lesson.

I walk into the host club and Tamaki walks over to me and points at me. "That is too much skin." he says and I look down. "Uh it just shows my legs." I say slightly confused. "It doesn't matter." Kyoya says while pushing up his glasses. "It will make the clients want to come back." he says while writing in his notebook. "That doesn't make anything better." I say while walking to the counter. Kyoya stands next to the counter looking at me. "What?" I ask slightly annoyed. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asks slightly blushing. I widen my eyes with complete shock. "Me? Why me?" I ask with a big blush on my cheeks. "Oh you want something, don't you?" I ask making the blush go away. "No." he says and the blush rushes back onto my face. Well I can't say no. "Sure." I say and he blushes more. I don't think I've seen him blush so much before. "I'll see you tomorrow then." he says and walks away. Wait shit. What about Juniper and our searching? I pull out my phone and text Juniper 'Junie.. Glasses man asked me on a date..' she immediately responds 'GIRL I KNEW ONE OF THE HOSTS LIKE YOU' I blush more and she says 'I am a proud mother' I read it and I laugh 'wanna do the searching tomorrow?' and she replies 'yeah ofc, have fun with your date with glasses man' I smile and put my phone away.

WORD COUNT-1429