chapter 2

jades pov.

infront of me was the cute funny amazing childish did i mention cute louis tomlison i stared at him and then we said our goodbyes to mom and we were off . peyton fell asleep on my shoulder so i had to wake her up since we were at the airport i kept shaking and shaking her she finally got up and we went to the terminal .we all boarded and got off the plane safely . peyton on the other hand is a cluts master we were all laughing at how funny it was when she was running and fell on her face.Only louis and harry came to get us because paul thought if only two came there wasnt much of a fuss if they all came .the rest of them were at england.

I was happy that it was lou and harry because well first of all you know why i wanted lou to come <3 and the reason i wanted harry to come is because it makes peyton so happy to see him ! they would be such a cute couple. Im going to find a way to get them to hook up o ya. whatch out cause her cames jade cupid uhuh! i giggled at my self.

we were now calling a taxi because we had to get to the flat someway or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

harrys pov.

louis and jade were fooling around while i was looking at how beautiful she is . I loved peyton since the day i met her she is amazing funny beautiful and very might i add clumsy but i love her no matter what.

peytons pov.

i noticed harry would keep looking at me and it gave me butterflys in my stomach i really love him but i know he dosnt feel the same way.

maybee i will talk to him later.

we now arrived at the flat and i ran in and seen all the boys so i ran up to them and gave them bone crushing hugs while jade and sky just gave them light hugs . jade has only met them once or twice and sky has never met them before but she loves them ,especially liam . it so cute how when he was talking tk her she was blushing and it was kind of obvious that he liked her.back.well tonight was fun tommorow we leave for the tour so night!

==============================

how do you like it so far comment or vote please bye!