chapter 3

peytons pov.

We were now pileing stuff on the tour bus today was the day we leave for the tourno we wernt actullay going to tour just yet we were just going on the bus till we get somewhere the boys had some news for me and jade so we scurried everything on the bus . " okay first we have to find sleeping arrangments" liam said "i call jade " sky claimed "i got liam "zayn said and " i have louis" niall said .

omg omg i was freaking out i have to share a bed with hazza my crush and hes a boy sky and jade giggled so did louis cause he knew i was in love with harry "the two lovebirds get to sleep together " sky said me and harry blushed wait! harry blushed that must mean he likes me or he is embaressed by me probably the embaressed one.i huffed and picked the biggest mini room in the tourbus i started paking my stuff away when i heard someone coming in i smiled knowing it was harry! "what are you all happy about o i know its cause you cant resist all this" he said motioning towards his abs i giggled "maybee maybee not " he was confused i could tell "wait i thought you liked me " he said i looked towards the ground and blushed he lifted my head up and said" you know i like you too right " i was shocked and i was going nuts mentally i smiled then harry kissed me . we pulled away and said "peyton uhh um will you be my girlfriend" "i would be honered hazza " we bothz smiled and hugged then we were coming out of the room when we open the door 6 nosey people fall on the ground me and harry were unhappy so we were like "we know you were eavsdropping you little sneaks" they laughed then said "awwwwww were so happy for you guys " me and harry went to watch tv .

me and harry were watching tv when we heard louis yell "bombs away and me and harry got soked with water guns so we ran outside the bus while everyone was chasing us . it was fun but i got really cold so we all dried off and whatched the movie hachi a dogs tale me and the girls were balling and louis and niall were sniffling while the others were just watching then out of the corner of my eye i saw liam doing the cheesey yawn put the arm around the girl thing to sky i giggled at his sweet cheesieness and i saw sky smile really big and snuggle into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did ya like well vlte please and comments would be nice with some ideas with the story!!!!!!!!