chapter 7

louis pov.

Hmmmm i wonder why lili is acting so strange lately i will find out later he looks almost...depressed sad? hmm why?

well we were now at the place where we were getting our potrait done even the girls are going to be in it yaaay. I ran over and grabbed jades arm she smiled and i kissed her then we pulled away when we heard peyton yell "get a fricken room" they were all giggleing and i was laughing.

when we got on there we noticed how big it was and we were all shocked then this girl came out she looked about 19 hmm " hi everybody my name is hannah and i will be photographing and drawing you today so first is the photographs umm your stylists will be here in a minute so then you can get changed and into hair and makeup so see ya out there " liam looked in a trance well i guess liam got a crush ...wha wait he is dating danny omy well i will talk some sense into him later . just then as if on cue our stylists came one for the girls and one for us.

------------------------------------------------

liams pov.

she is beautiful i was in a trance staring af her and i think she noticed cause i could have sworn i seen her blush maybee the breakup with danielle isnt as bad as i thought hmmmm i have a plan and i think the girls and hannah and including me will like it.....

_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know its short and its a bit messed up but im updating by mobile so bear with me