chapter 5

skys pov.

"i will get you sky princess one way or another" drake said before he left . i was still hurt from when he grabbed my arm. Niall was a really sweet and brave boyfriend i love him for standing up for me.after the commotion everbody turned around and i started to go into fits of tears i was obviously scared because what drake had said was devastating.niall came up to me and said " shhhhhh shhh its okay i will never let him hurt sky baby" i hugged him as tight as i could then i reached up on my tippy toes and gave him a big kiss.

knowing louis he screamed " GET A ROOM" we all laughed and me and niall pulled away from the kiss . "you know louis you should get a job to be a person that ruins the mood because your really great at it" niall said we sarcasm "OMG OMG I REALLY SHOULD SHOULDNT I" by now all of us were on the floor laughing except for lou because he was now fake pouting and he said " hey dont laugh at me".

after all that big commotion we all sat down and watched a movie me niall and zayn were on one couch jade louis and liam were on another and peyton and harry were on a chair snuggled up with eachother awwwww arent all the couples in this house so cute me and niall jade and louis peyton and harry liam and danielle and zayn and perrie but its just that we all dont see perrie and danielle that much. last thing i remember is falling asleep in nialls arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

peytons pov.

it was long after the movie when it was only me louis and harry that were awake it was now 1:27 am and i was dropping .i guess harry noticed cause he said "wanna go to bed now pey " i nooded he picked me and when we got to the bed i felt the bed sink " you were actullay going to leave me alone down there with the boogey man lurking " i laughed louis is such a child i then fell asleep thinking i love my life.

__________________________________________

guys like my whale!!!! and of course my story

_________________________________________

._________________________________________.