chapter 4

jades pov.

i was really anxious because i asked peyton to ask louis if he likes me

*flashback*

me and peyton were in my room and i kept going on about louis and she was listening so she spoke up and said "do you want me to ask him if he likes you back " she screamed "omg thats an amazing idea okie dokie" "okay i will be back in a minute wait here "

*end of flashback*

then all of a sudden there was a knock at the door . then i heard "you senseble in there" it was louis "yup" then louis walked in holdind a dozen roses he walks over to me and says " jade i really dont know if ypu love me as much as i love you but ever since you and my sister became friends everytime i saw you my crush became a little bigger and thats where i stand today jade kylie dawson will you be my girlfriend " i was in tears and the he pulled out a ring awwwww a promise ring . all i could do was nod he then put the ring on my finger and said "a promise to our love"

i kissed him with all my passion and he gave me the roses and said "i wuv u jade " i giggled "i wuv you too lou" then all the boys and sky and peyton came in smiling like idiots and all the boys were cheering lou on what weird boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

louis pov.

I was extremely happy to know that the girl that i loved for years is my girlfriend.

We were in the kitchen having dinner when the doorbell rang hmmmmm wonder who it is??? It was some guy .

sky looked terrified i wondered what was going on "hello who are you " i asked "im skys boyfriend and shes coming with me " he tried to grab sky but liam stepped infront of her "exuse me sky is my girlfriend and you will not speak to MY girlfriend like that got it " i was suprised by liams angryness he never looked this mad before. the guy then said "hey asshole you must have the wrong girl cause thats my friggen girlfriend " "no im your EX girlfriend i broke up with your sorry ass when you started beating me " sky said " he what " liam said obviously pissed .

the guy then puched sky in the face and grabbed her but liam webt full rage and started puching him and stuff then he told the guy get out ohlf here and the guy left. but before he was out of the driveway he screamed "i will get you sky princess one way or another" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooo what will happen next?