Chapter 1: Wilhelm's POV

Christmas wasn't nice this year. Usually every year I would play in the snow with Erik, make Christmas cookies with him and mama, or dad would take us on a walk in the snow to see the Christmas tree. This year was different. Erik was gone, nothing was the same, and I had also lost the only person who loved me for who I was, Simon.

Today is the first day back to Hillerska, the alarm rang at 06:50 and I just got up, snoozed it and got dressed. The dark circles under my eyes were noticable, probably the first thing someone was going to see when I walked into school. Ever since me and Simon split up, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. Severe panic and anxiety attacks have been getting to me, and I have many mixed feelings, anger, sadness, guilt, nervousness.

I went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. My mom immediately started talking about him.

'I hope we can trust you when we tell you not to talk talk to Simon ever again' she said.

I just nodded, but I couldn't take it. I needed to talk to him, I needed to apologize, this was all my fault. My mother started saying something again but I couldn't listen, I was thinking about him.

'WILHELM!!!' she ends up yelling

'what? Sorry?" I replied

'You have to leave now. We'll see you at the weekend" She said with a fake smile on her face. I didn't want to see her at all ever after what happened.

I get into the car with my headphones on, I could escape from reality for a little by listening to music. I didn't even realize when we arrived, Malin had to take my headphones off for me to notice.

I thanked her and we went inside Hillerska, I went into my old room and put all of my stuff on the floor. When I suddenly saw that there were 2 beds instead of 1, would I be getting a roommate?

I suddenly saw the face I would never expect to see. It was Simon, with a bunch of bags in his hands. He looked disappointed and mad that he saw me

'oh fuck no' he said and left the room.

He really does hate me.