Chapter 15: Simon's Pov

We both went straight to the bedroom to celebrate how well dinner went with Wilhelm's parents. I closed the big royal blue curtains that hid the window so we wouldn't get caught again, and immediately laid on the young prince's bed. We already knew what we were going to do to celebrate this victory of earning the king and queen's trust.

He looked at me in the eyes as I laid on the bed waiting for him, and I gave him a look of approval. He locks his bedroom door and gets on top of me. We start kissing, the kiss gets from sweet and comforting, to passionate and fast in just a few seconds. He begins by taking off my shirt, and afterwards his own.

Before I knew, we were both completely naked, making out. He slowly starts kissing my entire body. I try not to react, so we wouldn't wake up his parents.

He gets back to my lips instantly, and his hand starts squeezing my "magic wand", so hard that it hurts a little, but I don't tell him to stop.

He stops for one second, looking at me and then looking down there. "May I?" He asks. "You have my permission my prince" I respond, he goes down and puts the magic wand in his mouth. I can't handle it anymore, I let out a loud moan,  "try your best to stay quiet sweetheart" he says. He knows I won't be able to.

He starts going faster, and faster, and faster. I was moaning the entire time. God, I missed this so much.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry this is a really small chapter, I've been struggling a lot with my mental health lately and I want to focus on myself. Big things are coming soon, I promise!