chapter 6

Lilith POV

With the 118 all bringing things in I get moved in pretty quick. I order everyone some pizza and they all collapse on my couch. I head downstairs to let the pizza guy in with a smile. "Be right back," I say before jogging to the elevator.

Eddie's POV:

Lilith jogs towards the door and everyone starts chatting. The doorbell rings a few seconds later. Hen jumps up and opens the door for Lilith who stands there in confusion. I frown at her outfit. Did she change her clothes while she was paying the pizza guy? Lilith looks up and my frown deepens. That's not Lilith.

"Why are you people here?" Not Lilith asks pulling out her phone. Her voice is slightly breathier than Lilith's. "Do I need to call 911?" I glance at the others in confusion. They don't notice?

"Um Lilith you let us in?" Chim says with a nervous smile. Not Lilith's eyes widen. She opens her mouth and several boxes of pizza block our view.

"OK got the food," Lilith says tilting her head around to smile at us. I smile at her oblivious grin while the others look between the pair, confused. "What?" Lilith asks looking around. Her eyes widen when she spots her lookalike.

"Do you have a clone?" Buck asks. We all turn to stare at him in disbelief.

"No... This is my sister Callie. She likes to just show up," Lilith says with a sigh.

"Heh, hi," Callie says quietly. I look between the two and frown.

"What's up Eds?" Buck asks with a frown.

"You're Calliana Walker right?" I ask. Both Callie and Lilith blink and their eyes widen. "So I'm right?"

"Wait like the actress?" Chim whispers. I nod and continue to stare at Lilith. She is frowning and muttering something to Callie.

"You can't tell anyone that we are related," Callie says. We all nod and the girls both sigh in relief. "Great. Thank you so much for stopping by Callie. You can leave now," Lilith says.  Callie frowns and looks at us.

"But they need to move in the TV?" Callie says.

Lilith POV:

She did not just say TV. "Cal. Please tell me you did not buy me a TV." I say quietly.

I glance nervously at the others. Chim and Buck sit there wide-eyed while Bobby and Athena hide smirks. Eddie is just staring at me. He gives me a small smile, and I quickly turn back to my sister. "I bought you a TV'"  Callie says with a smile. I sigh and grab Callie by the arm.

"You're going to run out of money," I mutter. "Where's the TV?"

"Outside? Duh," Callie says with a smile.

"Delightful," I start for the elevator and hear several footsteps behind me.

"Need help?" Buck asks.  He and Eddie are leaning out the door with half smiles.

"Sure!" Callie answers for me. I glare at her for a second until the boys both pass me. 

"What the hell?"

"They're cute," Callie shrugs I frown at her and trail after them.

Sorry for the short update! I'll try and make it longer next time.