Chapter 7

Eddie's POV:

Lilith mutters something to Callie and I glance at Buck who is frowning over his shoulder. The girls are still muttering but are following closely behind us. I glance over my shoulder at Lilith again. She is glaring at whatever Callie said and Callie is laughing. Lilith shakes her head and I frown as we get outside. Buck elbows me and points at the street. Sitting on the street is the nicest car I have seen yet. Attached to the back of the car is a 98" screen TV. I gap at it for a second and turn back to Lilith. She's glaring at the TV and spins around to Callie. 

"Calliana!" Callie flinches with a smile. "I told you not to go overboard!" Callie shrugs with a grin. 

"My favorite big sister just moved to LA I am absolutely going to spoil her!" Callie says with a wide grin. 

"I am your only sister, first of all. Second I don't need a 98" TV Callie. I can't fit one in my apartment! You know that" Callie frowns slightly and spins around to look at us. 

"I have the utmost confidence in you boys," Callie says with a grin. Buck and I glance at each other with wide eyes. 

"Um... I don't know if we will be able to do that," Buck says. Callie frowns and Lilith grins.

"Thank you, boys. Callie I love you but you have got to stop doing this," Lilith frowns at her. 

Lilith's POV: 

Callie frowns again and looks at me with wide eyes. I sigh and turn to the boys. "I am really sorry. You do not have to try and bring this up, I know it won't fit," I shake my head and drag Callie away from the two boys. 

"You're mad aren't you?" Callie asks quietly. I shake my head and frown at her. 

"I'm worried about you. You can't keep spending money Cal," 

"I have the money, though Lil. I want to repay you," Callie says with a frown. 

"I don't need you to repay me, Callie I just need you to live your life," I say with a sigh. Callie frowns and looks at the tv again. 

"But!" 

"Callie!" I shout. "I didn't do any of it so you could pay me back! I did it so you could live the life you wanted to. You know that! Don't throw it away just because you want to spoil me! It doesn't work that way," Callie sighs and looks at me. 

"I just owe you..." 

"Stop. You keep saying that! It's not true!" I cut her off with a frown. "Look at me, Callie. You don't owe me shit. I am always going to be here for you! No matter how much money you give me or how much time or effort you try to use to persuade me otherwise. I will be here to help you. I am your sister, not one of your employees," Callie sighs in defeat and nods. 

"Fine. But I am buying you a tv," Callie says decidedly. I groan again. 

"Are your ears functioning?" I ask. Callie nods in confusion. "Then shut up and listen. You are not to buy me a tv! You are not to buy me anything else. I have a job so I can buy things for myself!" I remind her. Callie sighs. "Take that back," I point at the tv and smile. "I already bought one dumbass," Callie opens her mouth and then pauses. 

"Oops," Callie smiles. I shake my head and smile as she goes to her car and drives away. 

Eddie's POV: 

Buck and I head inside and grab a couple slices of pizza before sitting down. Chim stares at us impatiently. "What?" I ask. Chim grins and looks at the door. 

"What's Calliana like?" Chim asks. I shrug and glance at Buck. 

"She tried to give Lilith a 98-inch TV," Buck says with a shrug. Chim and Hen blink in shock. Bobby almost spits his water out and Athena stares in shock. 

"She what?" Athena asks. 

"She bought her a 98-inch TV. Lilith proceeded to shoot her down," Buck says with a smile. "It was kind of entertaining since Callie looked like a sad puppy dog," 

The door swings open and we all turn to the door. Lilith is standing there with a grin. "I'm really sorry about my sister. She is just a little excited that I moved here. She shouldn't do that again... I hope," Lilith frowns. We all grin and watch as she drops next to me. "Did you guys save me any pizza?" Lilith asks with a smile. We all smile sheepishly. "So that's a no?" 

I glance down at my plate and hand her my second slice. "I mean I'm full so you can have the rest of mine," Lilith looks at me in surprise. 

"Oh no, it's fine. I was just being sarcastic," Lilith shrugs. 

"Nah you're good. I'm genuinely full. Please eat it," Lilith sighs and accepts the pizza. We all smile and quickly leave after we arrange everything.