On the streets

Hey Guys! This is my first story and I am really excited to share it with you! I only posted the first chapter because I don't know if it is any good! Please let me know what you think!! :)

...............................................................

William's P.O.V.

"Come on.... Come on.. Pick up the phone, pick up the phone.."

"Hi, you've reached Erica, I can't get to the phone right now but please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can, Thanks!.

"Ugh, voice mail again," I thought. "I am the worst boyfriend ever, my girl friend is out side in the biggest storm of the year and I am sitting here calling her while for all I know she could be....dead."

"No, William, stop. She is not dead. She can't be, right? Ok ok stop. Take a deep breath. "

I was pacing back and forth in my living room. I was living in a nightmare. It was pitch black outside and I left my girlfriend out on the streets, during the biggest storm of the year with only a cell phone.

I can't go after her.

My car broke down two blocks from my house so I ran through the pouring down rain and death clouds to get to my house.

The girl I am in love with is out there. On the streets. And i am saying I am living a nightmare.

What do I do? What do I do? I am still pacing back and forth in my living room feeling nothing but guilty weighing down my shoulders. My eyes burned and I just burst into tears. That's how upset I am. I am crying. A boy. Crying. In his living room. Feeling completely helpless...