Two weeks earlier

...............................................................

Should I keep writing? Please let me know on my comment section. I would really appreciate your feedback!!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

...............................................................

Erica's P.O.V.

I ran into my high school as happy as a squirrel on a sugar high! My boyfriend finally was back from his two-week vacation. I was dying to kiss those hot lips.

He was waiting for me as always by my locker with his arms spread out wide.

Right when I saw him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. That soft shaggy blond hair, dark blue sparkling eyes, perfectly rounded nose, and those soft beautiful light red lips. Oh those lips.

I ran into his arms and my lips pressed against his and I felt that warmth, the magic. I knew It was love at first sight.

His strong biceps wrapped around my body, I didn't want to let go....

"RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG"

there goes the bell. God I hate that bell.

We pulled apart and he said he would meet me at lunch.

I just couldn't look away from those dark blue eyes. Those dark blue sparkling eyes.

"What?" He said smiling.

"Oh nothing" I was blushing. " I just missed you so much!"

He gave me one last small kiss. A soft press on my lips. He then ran to his home room and I went to mine. I was completely in love.

At lunch I happily skipped over to our usual table. My foot was tapping like crazy and my heart was beating non-stop. It was so embarrassing. Everyone could tell I was super impatient and started to giggle. Then it got worse. I started sweating. It took him 5 minutes longer to get to the cafeteria than me and I was a disaster by the time he got there. Talk about embarrassing.

"Hey, WOAH what happened? Did a monkey attack you and chase you for a mile?"

I giggled. Gosh I love his soft sweet voice. "No I just got a little impatient..." I loved how he just laughed and moved on. Oh his laugh. He is so dreamy....

Woah Erica, get a hold of yourself. He is a jerk. Remember I am on the streets...ok back to the story

We talked and talked and time flew by. Lunch was already over. Luckily I got to know what he did in Hawaii. He did a lot of surfing. Which oh golly his abs were smokin. I mean they were smokin! Perfect six-pack... Hot.

"I gotta get back to class!"

"Yeah same" I replied.

"Wanna come over after school and hang out? My parents are gone for the weekend so we can hang out and stay up all night since its Friday."

"I would love to!" I said a little more to excitedly.

Luckily he just laughed and gave me a soft light peck on the lips and walked to his homeroom.

Now all I had to do was get through the day. You are probably wondering what is bad about this hottie? He sounds absolutely perfect! Well I am just getting started...