Why

William's P.O.V.

Why did I do that? Why did I do that? Why did I do that?

I can't believe I just left the one girl I will ever be truly in love with on the streets after hitting her with my car door.

I couldn't help it.

I started crying right there. I was sitting in my living room crying so hard. My eyes burned but I didn't care. My heart was hurt too bad.

I just remember when I came back from my two week vacation and her beautiful smiling face ran toward me.

Her beautiful brown hair, curly and bouncy, her soft sweet blue eyes, her rosy cheeks, her perfect nose, and her beautiful red cherry lips.

I loved those red cherry lips.

I remember the first time we kissed. I just couldn't get enough of those red cherry lips.

When her lips pressed against mine I felt safe and so happy. I felt as though nothing could ever be more happy than this moment.

I ran upstairs and pulled out her soccer sweatshirt from my closet.

It smelled like her. Her scent. I miss her so much.

I remember our first date. We were in this same room watching a movie. We watched "Titanic" and when they kissed for the last time.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. The moment her lips touched mine, I knew she was the one.

She was the one for me. She wasn't afraid of being herself around me. She would jump up and down and wear a sweat shirt and sweat pants whenever. She would dance like a crazy women and that always made me smile. I need her.

All those memories were happy. Oh Erica. I am so sorry.

I started to cry again and I made her sweatshirt all wet.

I remember when I had a huge crush on her in the second grade. I wrote her a song. It was all about why I loved her. I practiced it for a whole year. I made sure every note was perfect. I promised myself that day that if I didn't make her smile when I sang her that song, then I would have to quit eating candy. I know what your thinking, candy? It was very important to a second grader like me. I asked her to go on a walk through the park in the third grade and she said yes. That was when I sang her the song. I made her smile and laugh so big I hugged her. She blushed, said thank you, and ran home.

That was the first time I made you smile.

But now...

We are in a huge fight. Yes the fight that made me leave you on the streets. That fight....