Unexpected friendship.

Transformers Prime is owned by Hasbro Studios
Familiar of Zero is owned by Seven Seas Entertainment

I won't have the poll here.
It's not concluded.
Or anything.
It's just I don't really see the point.
Considering they are coming out so early.

So most of y'all are guys huh?

Cool.
Not as many girls as I was expecting. When I think of a fanfiction reader I think of a teenage girl.
I'm a late teenage boy who reads fanfiction so I guess that's pretty dumb huh?
Anyway
Now I have a good feeling of the demographic I'm writing for.
Neat.

Also, I think there's gonna be smut in this book.
Don't worry Soundwave isn't gonna lose his virginity for like 2 dozen chapters from now... But like...
There'll be some steamy moments, fluffy moments, and some funny stuff involving him...
But it won't be... "Cannon" per-say.
You'll see 😅

Also, I've fallen in love with Dark Country!
Call it my rural American blood tryna make me like the country life or som' but whatever.

Storytime

A banquet.

A sumptuous feast. An elaborate and often ceremonious meal for numerous people often in honor of a person or a state, or a meal held in recognition of some occasion or achievement, an award. In all essence, it was simply a gathering of the students to unwind from the 'stressful' past few days. With considering their status parties and get-togethers such as these are a common occurrence. Mostly for the young nobles to socialize.

Build connections.

Manipulate.

Gather dirt.

Noble social gatherings will likely be like this in their future. Filled with drama, intrigue, talk of battles won, and financial flexing. If autobot banquets were anything to compare to from the golden age. However, Soundwave doubts the knives will be out tonight. They're children. Ladies will likely gossip, complement each other, honestly or passive-aggressively. Either way, compliments will be given. Boys will likely be the more honest in complementing to the girls of their fancy.

Some young men if they're smooth enough might even get lucky tonight. Or a girl will agree to be courted.

Teenager stuff.

Or at least what Soundwave remembers of teenager stuff. The ex-communications officer, having been connected to the Internet for far too long. Many Decepticons enjoyed the human's Word Wide Web, usually for their own entertainment. Knockout in particular enjoyed something called 'Glee' and 'Highschool Musical' if his search history was to be believed.